• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

lol how could this happen if he lives on the internet?

So far off

I'm not even on IWF as much as I used to be. Nowhere near that.

Why did I post it on an “internet forum”

Maybe you've never felt such deep emotions but sometimes you need to tell somebody. Sometimes talking to actual people in person doesn't cut it and its too hard. Which is why I vent on this “internet forum”

I wouldn't expect you to know.

*Awaits your next fucking dumb comment*

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

^And you wonder why people neg rep you?

Stinger, have you ever heard of the police? Why didn't you call them in the first place.

They can't stop him man. This motherfucker has been living it large on the streets for a long time. If they couldn't stop him when others tried to get him caught, what makes my phone call to the police any different?

MikeRaw

I have no problem with eliminating this piece of shit from the world. My brother has guns, and an anonymous car. Both ready.
Ya, cause I'm sure an anonymous car would prevent you from gettign in trouble :laugh: Are you LegendKillerPunk or something? Why are you acting so fucking stupid? Guys who are career criminals still get caught when they shoot someone. Why would you be any different? You'd be caught in a day :laugh:

Reaction score
Im saying if you get the police involved it only works if they guy is a wimp. I got the police on this one boy wo jump me with 4 friends and always chased me with them, he got charged and he never gave me bother again. IPolice works on weak people, not hard so it doesn't sounnd like it will work on this guy

Reaction score
Again

Me and some friends are walking, right?

We past this group of boys(black people btw).

One of my friends is related to them. Hell, I may be related to him because of my cousin being related to him or some shit.

Anyway this kid is pretty well known in the area. His name is Jimmy Murphy. I've witnessed him beat people till their face was covered with blood. The city is fucked, so nothing is ever done about him and his crew. Most people avoid the motherfuckers.

So after we walked past them, the leader(Jimmy)walked with my small group. Then he just suddenly took me by surprise and hit me in my face. Dear fucking lord! That shit hurted.

I was tempted to fight back, but I was outnumbered so I walked away. My friends wouldn't be much help anyway.

He took something very important to me after I was punched, and he ran off.

Everybody called me a bitch for not fighting back. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to fight against that group alone.

Anyway after I got my distance. I called a fuckload of people. Tomorrow we plan on getting violent, extremely violent. I'm bringing out my father's knife. I called at least around 10 people. I'm tired of this motherfucker. I'm tired of Baltimore as well.

Sorry, I just need to vent. I shouldn't even be saying this online, should I?

I fully intend on either A: Stabbing this fucker, B: Kill him, or C: Shoot him.

And no i'm not calming down this time monkeystyle. I already called the necessary people, and we plan on taking this ★★★★★ by surprise tomorrow afternoon. Its too late to turn back. I want to see this motherfucker feel pain.

I was embarrassed, and i've lost something very important to me. I'm pissed

Plus Side: For the few that remember me bawwwwing about being friendzoned by some girl in the SB, she finally stopped being a shyfag and said she loved me. Picked one hell of a time to say that shit though.

I understand where you're coming from.Really I think you should just get the cops on him, and sue him(I'd rather be rich than indicted). But um...if you're planning on killing or maiming someone I'd probably not tell anyone. Never make it easy to link a corpse to you. My fiance watches a lot of cop dramas. Loose lips sink ships.
BTW what the hell kind of friends have you got that they didn't help you? I'd find new friends if I were you.

Moonlight Drive

I'm starting to doubt the existence of any of this, but I'll play along anyway.

Call the police d00d.