• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

How's he supposed to "go kill them" when they can clearly make him their bitch?

A gun blow the mother fuckers away. Plus mike cmon now lets all get along here :). I say Hell in a cell with weapons hanging down, guns the lot.

MikeRaw

A gun blow the mother fuckers away. .

Why? So he can go to jail and get ass-raped 10 times a day?
That's liek the 10th time you said h should shoot them, and I'm not sure what you're not getting. You can't just fucking shoot someone and pretend you didn't do it. You'll obviously get caught.

LKP

No you wont. Sneak behind a tree or wall shoot them and duck or run. Its easy, i sued to play knock and run on peoples doors on a Friday night before raw when i was a kid :). We didnt get caught.

LKP

Toolbar yeah your right i got win amp as mine you? I just realized your 16 lol thought u was older.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I have no problem with eliminating this piece of shit from the world. My brother has guns, and an anonymous car. Both ready.

Only problem is everybody around would know that we took these motherfuckers out.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And i'm sure if you were in my position, you'd be shitting bricks right now.

LKP

Why don't people not believe you?How could you be making this up? i mean its not as if your gaining anything by lying? People are jealous cause they have boring lives that's why.

LKP

Lol dude im sure he leaves his house? Dude your from Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee rides his bike! So lets just hush here :)

LKP

People neg rep me cause i tell them what it says they are from on their location under the avatar? Ok chuck good one.