• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And for the record, it was this awesome fucking watch my father payed a fuckload of money for. He gave it to me before he died.

So yeah, that being stolen, me being assaulted, and being youngest of the brothers really pissed my older brothers off. They even called there friends.

Lets see how tough this fucker is when he's the one to get outnumbered, and picked on by people bigger then him.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
If your really serious about this, you better fucking make sure he isn't goona fuck with you again.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If your really serious about this, you better fucking make sure he isn't goona fuck with you again.

You sound like my brother, and I love it!

None of that moralfag Huxtable Bill Cosby bullshit. This isn't Disney, this is reality.

We plan on fucking these people up.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Be ready for a fight, these people most likely have no education nor any real jobs. They probably survive by selling drugs and beating people up. You better bring some real fucking weaponry. I'm talking at least a pistol. Maybe an M9 or something like that or a .22, just anything other than a bat or a knife. Kick the fuck outta the prick.

niggles

Reaction score
stab him in the spine so he becomes a quadraplegic

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Fuck stabbing, just bite the fucker on the spine, rip the shit outta place with your teeth, but be prepared, if hes black, chances are he will taste like shit.

Moonlight Drive

Call Jimmy Murphy and talk this out like real men. Violence never solves anything.
Talking is for pussies.

Stinger, although I doubt you'll like this, you really should calm the fuck down. What's the point of it if you stab him and he ends up dying or something serious? It can only really end with you doing hard time and probably losing it in there anyway.

If you want it back, call the cops. If you want revenge, go ahead and beat him up, but don't bring a weapon. Bring friends if you have to.

But understad what you're getting into. If he's the kind of guy you say he is, you stabbing/bashing/doing anything really is going to humiliate him and really just infuriate him. So unless you're prepared for a lot more violence, cool your jets.

Priceless Blaze said:
that should be NO
That should be 'That should be NO.'

Sterl said:
You better get a gun, if it were me, and the guy hit me in the face and thought he was tough shit, I would take the monkey by his fucking face and pound it in harder than he hit me.

Seriously, Gun, one shot, one kill, get the fuck outta there

Have no remorse either, hes a nuisance to society. Get rid of him. If your seriously pissed and have self respect, you better fucking do it.

If you just hurt the guy, hes goona know who did it and the next time he sees you, your fucked

I say your at an all or nothing thing

If your goona fight him, kill him

If not, leave it alone and live with what happened.

Shut the fuck up, tool.

LKP

Stinger seriously dude, if you stab him in the arm or leg its a warning for him. You kill him and mentally you will get shaken and have to live with it for the rest of your life. Or get a gun and shot him on the sly and no one can say it was you. But again its on your conscience.

Kizza

Scare the fuck outta him. Like in Mississippi Burning, kidnap him, tie him to a chair in a shed, get a rusty razor blade and a coffee cup, and tell him a story of a mate getting castrated.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Ok, so you were walking around in the ghetto with an expensive watch and you think it was some random act of violence. you got mugged, and with the way you described that watch, you may have just had one of those wearable signs that said, "I HAVE MONEY." Imagine that on this sign.

m_fe4682221aadf7dad4faa24b47b346a3.jpg

That's what you looked like to them. Your watch is gone. It's pawned and he's already smoked it.