• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I usually don't condone violence, but oh well. Kill the fucker. Curbstomp him, chop his dick off, and then feed it to him.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Bye!

Edit: Wait, what did you do to him? And don't tell me nothing, because there is no reason that he just randomly hit one of his friend's friends.

You've obviously never been in a fucked up ghetto in the city of Baltimore. The shit happens all the time. People assaulting people for know reason.

Anyway, me and my brother drove around looking for him. We didn't find him, but we got a general idea of the area he lives in.

I don't give a fuck if I look weak if I use a weapon. There are no official rules, I can do whatever I please. I want this fucker to feel pain, the easiest and quickest way is by using a weapon.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You better get a gun, if it were me, and the guy hit me in the face and thought he was tough shit, I would take the monkey by his fucking face and pound it in harder than he hit me.

Seriously, Gun, one shot, one kill, get the fuck outta there

Have no remorse either, hes a nuisance to society. Get rid of him. If your seriously pissed and have self respect, you better fucking do it.

If you just hurt the guy, hes goona know who did it and the next time he sees you, your fucked

I say your at an all or nothing thing

If your goona fight him, kill him

If not, leave it alone and live with what happened.

Travis40

...don't shoot him, just stab him.

Then there's a much less likely chance that you'll get in trouble :)

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its obvious if all you do is hurt him, hes goona recover and hes goona find you. You either got do nothing at all or put him out dude. This is serious.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Actually stabbing would leave far more evidence all over him, the weapon and everyone else. You use a gun and nobody will be able to tell what kind of gun you used or who actually used it so long as you get rid of the weapon and wear proper gloves.

But this is still very very lame. Either Stinger is just throwing another angry fit dramatizing his life for the world and won't actually do anything, or he will actually do something (highly doubtful) and will go to jail for the rest of his life.

Seriously, Stingers been cool by me for a long time but this recent rash of "emo thunder" including the incident with the girl who apparently pissed him off so bad he wanted to kill her too, and this incident, its just plain stupid imo.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
On second thought, I would just take the punch and live with it, because killing him or hurting him either puts you in prison or leaves you in trouble with a fucking gang. I'm goona go ahead and say I would just sit tight that thats all you got.

My sister beat that bitch up awhile ago btw.

But yeah, I know what you mean TQO.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You've obviously never been in a fucked up ghetto in the city of Baltimore. The shit happens all the time. People assaulting people for know reason.

Anyway, me and my brother drove around looking for him. We didn't find him, but we got a general idea of the area he lives in.

that should be NO

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I hate being the one who has to sound like an ass. Especially to one of my buds but if the item he stole is important enough for you to kill over, then just beat his ass one on one and take it back. But also if Baltmore is gonna be so stressful that every major occurance in your life makes you want to kill somebody legit, then you need to get the fuck out of there.

Again

Me and some friends are walking, right?

We past this group of boys(black people btw).

One of my friends is related to them. Hell, I may be related to him because of my cousin being related to him or some shit.

Anyway this kid is pretty well known in the area. His name is Jimmy Murphy. I've witnessed him beat people till their face was covered with blood. The city is fucked, so nothing is ever done about him and his crew. Most people avoid the motherfuckers.

So after we walked past them, the leader(Jimmy)walked with my small group. Then he just suddenly took me by surprise and hit me in my face. Dear fucking lord! That shit hurted.

I was tempted to fight back, but I was outnumbered so I walked away. My friends wouldn't be much help anyway.

He took something very important to me after I was punched, and he ran off.

Everybody called me a bitch for not fighting back. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to fight against that group alone.

Anyway after I got my distance. I called a fuckload of people. Tomorrow we plan on getting violent, extremely violent. I'm bringing out my father's knife. I called at least around 10 people. I'm tired of this motherfucker. I'm tired of Baltimore as well.

Sorry, I just need to vent. I shouldn't even be saying this online, should I?

I fully intend on either A: Stabbing this fucker, B: Kill him, or C: Shoot him.

And no i'm not calming down this time monkeystyle. I already called the necessary people, and we plan on taking this ★★★★★ by surprise tomorrow afternoon. Its too late to turn back. I want to see this motherfucker feel pain.

I was embarrassed, and i've lost something very important to me. I'm pissed

Plus Side: For the few that remember me bawwwwing about being friendzoned by some girl in the SB, she finally stopped being a shyfag and said she loved me. Picked one hell of a time to say that shit though.

Pretty self explanatory