3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Me and GN remain as the only two undefeated teams. Good job GN, watched the game the whole time and hot damn Sproles was on fire.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fucking redskins defense 20 points? Crabtree 21 points? Knowshon getting hurt, I'm freakin snake bitten so far.
Still can't believe the 'Skins D put up 20. Luck was on my side this week :eek:tunga:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy crap GN that was the best fantasy performance ever! :win:

Haha, of all the crap I give you for your bad luck, it's only right for you to beat me with no Jamaal Charles. Congrats DK! Enjoy the season!

it's all because of those damned injuries, grrrr.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
In my money league it was nearly dead even between two dudes, going into MNF it was Sproles vs Shady. Guess who won?

holy shit that is a bad beat.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In my big money league I've now tied two games in a row.. I'm not sure I've seen someone open the season with two ties before let alone someone get two ties back to back..
I should've lost both games but goddamn Eagles K Cody Parkey saved my team on that game winning kick.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I face Danny next week. Interesting.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How is the waiver wire decided @Dolph'sZiggler, not sure how I'm the worst team and don't get first priority?
Waiver order is opposite of the draft order. So Nero was the last pick, he got first waiver priority. The order stays the same except for when someone uses their waiver priority they move to the back. It doesn't change week to week.

you had the first pick, so you started at 12. Some people have used their waiver priority so you moved ahead of them, and are 7 now.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Waiver order is opposite of the draft order. So Nero was the last pick, he got first waiver priority. The order stays the same except for when someone uses their waiver priority they move to the back. It doesn't change week to week.

Ahh okay, fuck I'm pretty much screwed then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ahh okay, fuck I'm pretty much screwed then.
is there an option to make the waiver wire the opposite of the standings? I wouldn't mind it going that way, but I also like having a running waiver during the year so you can strategically decide when to use your waiver position and when to wait and let guys clear waivers.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
is there an option to make the waiver wire the opposite of the standings? I wouldn't mind it going that way, but I also like having a running waiver during the year so you can strategically decide when to use your waiver position and when to wait and let guys clear waivers.
Woah woah waoh don't fuck me buddy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I know on Yahoo and ESPN it's set default to week-to-week.. yeah shit I should've looked more closely at the settings, only reason I made the CJ trade was because I thought I'd get set to #1 on the waivers and get Knile Davis.. oh well shit happens.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know on Yahoo and ESPN it's set default to week-to-week.. yeah shit I should've looked more closely at the settings, only reason I made the CJ trade was because I thought I'd get set to #1 on the waivers and get Knile Davis.. oh well shit happens.
I've never played in a league where this style of waiver wasn't the norm. The only league with different settings that I've been a part of is the one I am the commissioner in and it has a lot of goofy rules because its been around since the 90s

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
btw Nero you fucking asshole are you just letting my trade sit there for shits and giggles? Thinking deeply about it? Too dumb to realize you've been offered a trade?