3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
btw Nero you fucking asshole are you just letting my trade sit there for shits and giggles? Thinking deeply about it? Too dumb to realize you've been offered a trade?
I'm genuinely contemplating it for the record. That and I've been on intermittent Internet ATM, should be good now.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To set all the personal drama aside... It's crazy to see the four "can't miss running backs" who went 1-4 have all busted so far. Charles and Forte should rebound and McCoy is still a solid start, but meh.

So I pose the question... if we were to redraft today and you had the #1 overall pick, who would you take?

Back to personal drama... Just Kevin, you're "just" gonna go down again! Mwahahahahahaha!

(Battle of the upset angry teams should be fun. :) )

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
To set all the personal drama aside... It's crazy to see the four "can't miss running backs" who went 1-4 have all busted so far. Charles and Forte should rebound and McCoy is still a solid start, but meh.

So I pose the question... if we were to redraft today and you had the #1 overall pick, who would you take?

Back to personal drama... Just Kevin, you're "just" gonna go down again! Mwahahahahahaha!

I'd still take LeSean McCoy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

McCoy

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Shady

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Gotta love the RB russian roulette, who's the next to fuck up or go down injured, so much wavier wire potential as always

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Congratulations to Vice Grip, your league's biggest Week 2 mover on the Lenovo Fantasy Coach of the Year leaderboard with a jump of 44.95%. Check out the latest Fantasy Coach tips and check your place on the leaderboard.
Can someone explain to me what the Lenovo Fantasy Coach of the Year is exactly?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wishful thinking on Murray. He is a fucking hoss, but I remember hearing that Dallas had no running game... hmmm...
He is nice this year, it's not wishful thinking it's a matter of being a creature of habit. If he does go down it won't be like anything huge but I can definitely see him missing two games at least again like he has every year he's been in the league.. nothing big though *I hope*; just traded for him in my money league.

Yeah with an aging Witten and Romo not trying to fuck his back up any further (definitely not 100% atm) by taking too much time and risking a nasty sack the running game is all they are wanting to roll with at the moment, and it seems to be working for the most part so why not!

Hmm on another note DZ.. just got offered Emmanuel Sanders for Toby Gerhart and Kelvin Benjamin.. I'm definitely thinking about it with my newly acquired Le'Veon Bell to accompany Alf and Reggie Bush as well as Lamar Miller and Knile Davis (or Ahmad Brashaw depending on who the person ahead of me is taking) sitting on my bench I should be fine to get rid of Gerhart.. What are your thoughts?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hasn't Demarco played 10+ games almost every season?

Just seems like he's so injury prone but iirc the facts state otherwise :)

Please, Lovie. Don't be an idiot.