3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
:eek:tunga:

So happy when I saw you benched him.
Who knows though, tonight should be very very interesting for us. Highscoring game ahead, and I'm fucked if Philly runs a rush offensive, but if they go pass, I've got good odds unless for whatever reason Foles loves Cooper, or he just plays bad. As for Allen, he did good last game, wanna see what he'll do against Philly's D if he gets thrown to.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fucking redskins defense 20 points? Crabtree 21 points? Knowshon getting hurt, I'm freakin snake bitten so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Fucking redskins defense 20 points? Crabtree 21 points? Knowshon getting hurt, I'm freakin snake bitten so far.

You know what stung the most in my loss? The #1 defense in the nfl scores 1 fantasy point while the Bills defense scores 20 fantasy points against none other than my own Miami Dolphins.. that just hurt... and then Sproles just goes straight beast mode at the very end to put me away, just rubbing salt in the wound.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
THE BILLS ARE 2-0. Oh and I finally beat Rain after losing to him twice last year. 1-1 baby.