3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Won in every league. No injuries and holding, asisata, woodhead in two. Picked up Niles Paul and Cousins found him. ( i drafted jordan reed) Advice: Snag Donnell asap, get your hands on woodhead in ppr, tradw for bush while hisstock is low. Cya
Didn't expect B Marsh the gimp to provide you with that comeback lol. Oh well, losing when I put up the second highest score of the week has become second nature for me.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Depending on what Peyton and Julius do in the 4th qtr I think @GrammarNazi82 may take it this week. I played the best team I could but Seattle's Defense is sucking major ass today and Marquise Lee didn't pan out like I though he would.

Your team played very well this week. :) I was impressed. I made a couple big mistakes on having two benched players I apparently should have started, but oh well, lesson learned. Cost me some points, but that being said..... Sproles damn well better bring it tonight. :kratos:

Dear Gods of the Gridiron.. hear my plea,

Please do not allow Darren Sproles to score 20+ fantasy points tonight.

Thank you,

Kevin

:tough: He dang well better.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Your team played very well this week. :) I was impressed. I made a couple big mistakes on having two benched players I apparently should have started, but oh well, lesson learned. Cost me some points, but that being said..... Sproles damn well better bring it tonight. :kratos:

:tough: He dang well better.
No, give them to Maclin and. Matthews.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Am I ripping myself off by offering someone who is need of RBs after drafting Ray Rice and Knowshon Moreno; Lamar Miller, Toby Gerhart and Kelvin Benjamin for Randall Cobb? I'm in need of a consistent WR to pair with Golden Tate and Michael Floyd so I don't have to keep playing the tough defensive matchups. I'll have first waiver wire and Knile Davis will be on my roster to replace the loss of two mediocre backs.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Am I ripping myself off by offering someone who is need of RBs after drafting Ray Rice and Knowshon Moreno; Lamar Miller, Toby Gerhart and Kelvin Benjamin for Randall Cobb? I'm in need of a consistent WR to pair with Golden Tate and Michael Floyd so I don't have to keep playing the tough defensive matchups. I'll have first waiver wire and Knile Davis will be on my roster to replace the loss of two mediocre backs.

I like this trade a lot.

Snowman1

Reaction score
So it's a case of "I need Indy to kick Philly's ass tonight, run up the score, and never throw to T.Y. Hilton."

Certainly plausible. :sandow:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So it's a case of "I need Indy to kick Philly's ass tonight, run up the score, and never throw to T.Y. Hilton."

Certainly plausible. :sandow:

In my big money league I got 6 pt lead with Cody Parkey left to kick for Philly... unfortunately they have LeSean McCoy and Reggie and I think I'm fucked.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If the Colts D could step up tonight....dat would be great.
I doubt that's going to happen, but maybe they'll be alright.. I'm definitely not underestimating the Colts, especially at their field this is going to be a tough game for the birds.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Win or lose, it's nice to know my army of backup running backs put up such solid stats. Yay!

If only I would have started Bobby Rainey... how could I have passed that up, haha.