3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I still cry at night when I remember that Snowman beat me by 60 points :((

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I still cry at night when I remember that Snowman beat me by 60 points :((

Here's a "Winner" tag so your happy little like bar can always remind you of your crushing. :smug: Bwahahahahahaha!

@Senhor Perfect if you want some professional help with your team, mikethemiz on Twitter is handing some out. :yay:

Snowman1

Reaction score
As the two squads who pulled the upsets last week go to battle, we have to ask ourselves: Is Bill Clinton's team really that good? We'll find out... next week, as he devours another cupcake in Nero. Meanwhile, calling the two teams with fluke weeks get it together. Dolph's over Danny. Big. Sharpy over Pottsy, not quite as big.

GOTW has to be the two people who haven't shown up all week for various reasons, as Just Kevin and GN have a fierce battle. GN gets the win by less than 1 point thanks to the Bills D/ST getting that one last sack on Tannehill...

Not too far behind is a tough battle between Vice vs Senhor. Senhor gets the win and the satisfaction from picking up Knowshon Moreno. I hope he somehow becomes an every-year thing where someone picks him up off waivers and says "Oh, shit! He's still good! :yay:"

Either way, good to you all. Should be a great week in the fantasy league in a week where anything is possible... unless you're DK. :smug:

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Snowman1

Reaction score
People rave about the WR's on my team... and they're really failing me so far. One goose egg, another may be on the way. Come on Pierre.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
People rave about the WR's on my team... and they're really failing me so far. One goose egg, another may be on the way. Come on Pierre.
Should've traded me Green when you had the chance :dawg:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Delanie Walker having a monster game.. what was he my 15th round pick or something?

Edit: Aww I guess he was 12th pick, still a nice grab though. I like Walker in that system, he should continue to be decent in PPR.

Snowman1

Reaction score
To steal one from Matthew Berry... Stevan Ridley, fantasy whack-a-mole. Where did these 25 carries come from? Will they happen again? :idk:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
To steal one from Matthew Berry... Stevan Ridley, fantasy whack-a-mole. Where did these 25 carries come from? Will they happen again? :idk:

Ridley is a Flex player at best, this was against the Vikings in garbage time ( vs the vikings without Peterson it's pretty much garbage time all game).. Idk if I'd fall into that trap though, NE loves switching up the gameplan every week to keep things interesting.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
JJ Watt with the reception for the score lol

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fucking injuries who the fuck did I piss off this year?!?!?? My RBs are falling like mayflies and they weren't that great to begin with :upset:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Reggie Bush shit the bed for me in my big money league.. need to figure out a way to pawn him off after next week if he doesn't do well.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Fuuuuck J.Charles.