3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8282/josh-gordon

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Josh Gordon's suspension is expected to be reduced to eight games once the new drug policy is approved as easily as Friday afternoon.
It's exactly what FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reported Thursday evening. We'd obviously expect Gordon to qualify for time already served, so he'd likely be back for Week 9 against the Bucs. Owners who can afford to stash Gordon at the end of their bench would have him in time for a few weeks of the regular season and the fantasy playoffs. We hope to have final word sometime Friday. Sep 12 - 10:34 AM

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8282/josh-gordon

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Josh Gordon's suspension is expected to be reduced to eight games once the new drug policy is approved as easily as Friday afternoon.
It's exactly what FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reported Thursday evening. We'd obviously expect Gordon to qualify for time already served, so he'd likely be back for Week 9 against the Bucs. Owners who can afford to stash Gordon at the end of their bench would have him in time for a few weeks of the regular season and the fantasy playoffs. We hope to have final word sometime Friday. Sep 12 - 10:34 AM

Already picked him up in all of my big money leagues.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
same

Having him from week 9 on is about as good as I could have expected

To be frank I was going to draft him simply because I thought the whole Ray Rice status would definitely get his suspension reduced.. but you know what glad I didn't have to and still managed to get him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thrilled with the Josh Gordon news, hope Hoyer stays in.

Hot damn that sounded like a good game last night :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thrilled with the Josh Gordon news, hope Hoyer stays in.

Hot damn that sounded like a good game last night :)

It was a pretty decent game.. for the Ravens.. Roethlisthberger looked like shitttt!
A nice positive that came out of it was watching all the Steelers fans that popped up at the bar for the game last night talk a bunch of shit and then get embarrassed and walk out all salty.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
if you just have money laying around D'Z I'll take some. Ten bucks doesn't mean much to you, right?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Can't say I've ever been much more excited for a fantasy matchup than the first timers who did well week 1 butting heads.

Also, good luck DK!

Reactions: DK JAMES