3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Floyd got me a game saving tie in my big money league.. way better than a loss I'll take it with Gerhart and Reggie Bush shitting the bed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My week 1 predictions:

D'Z stomps out @Senhor Perfect w/ ease
@Bill Clinton week 1 upset over @Danielson
@Snowman slips by @Vice thanks to his WRs
@Nero gets whomped by @Sharpy Sandow - Nero you haven't set your lineup btw, probably some form of "strategy" in your mind, like it matters
@DK James (another non setter of lineups) gets curb stomped by @GrammarNazi82
@Just Kevin edges out @pottsy946 in a possible GOTW
So the only thing I was wrong about was Nero.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah I lost.. Silly Fitzgerald =/ Couldn't get shit going. Oh well, thankfully in my big money league Floyd is my Cardinals WR and he looks to have nice chemistry with Palmer.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ooooh, I got the Snickers Satisfying Player award?! :yay: Wonder what other awards there are?

This week's "Butterfinger Biggest Fumbler' award goes to Dictator Dolph's for having such a rock-solid lineup fumble away in Week 1!

Tired of worrying about a fantasy title falling out of your grasp? Bite into a crispity-crunchity Butterfinger. :bodallas:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Ooooh, I got the Snickers Satisfying Player award?! :yay: Wonder what other awards there are?

This week's "Butterfinger Biggest Fumbler' award goes to Dictator Dolph's for having such a rock-solid lineup fumble away in Week 1!

Tired of worrying about a fantasy title falling out of your grasp? Bite into a crispity-crunchity Butterfinger. :bodallas:
Well,he does have Coleston on his team....

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
WR depth needs to be moved for a TE or maybe even a RB. Someone PM me if you are interested or just send an offer.

Price tags vary based on which stud you want

1.) Calvin Johnson
2.) Julio Jones
3.) Josh Gordon (suspension reversal coming any day now.... :burns: )
4.) Michael Floyd/Keenan Allen
5.) Marques Colston/Kelvin Benjamin

too much depth :russo:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

The hell are you talking about? :lol1:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not gunns happen. Eli luvs Jernigan when he's in the slot. Donnell also works middle of field. If they put cruz in the slot more he will get looks but Randle is in no mans land. Eli gon Eli. Told u
color me not concerned

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ben Tate out 2-4 Weeks.. Terrance West will be handling primary duties with Isaiah Crowell most likely getting the goal line carries.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow, in my second league I won 100.96 - 100.58. :woo:
The hell are you talking about? :lol1:

Nothing... :)

On NFL.com I got some sort of Snickers "Most Satisfying Player" award, so I created a Butterfinger award for Dolph's's team falling apart. It was funny in my head, dammit!

although now it's looking like Senhor earned that now with all his ridiculousness and bad luck lol