3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You haven't lost yet man... you got Fitz tomorrow night and he's got Gates who is questionable... It's likely that Fitz can get 15 or more points.

True I mean in a PPR with bonuses like this one has I would assume Fitz is guarenteed 12-15 minimum for this matchup, but I think Gates will end up playing and getting just a few catches but one of them will be a TD, they can just use Ladarius to get them up the field and close it with Gates..

You're right though I haven't lost quite yet, but I'm not going to be holding my breath expecting to win, maybe if Alfred Morris had done a wee bit more.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Johnson isn't that dude. He was playing the Raiders, and Chris Ivory looked better than he did.

CJ Por Que is still CJ Por Que.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
AHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

SOMEONE, QUICK, TRADE ALL OF YOUR PLAYERS FOR MINE---

oh wait, I'm still going to win week 1? cool then

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If my 3 WRs combine for zero points tonight I'm still not worried. My team is legit haters

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You could use cj 2k. You may be on ivory but he had one big run and i don't understand how you could use raiders against cj and in the same breath praise ivory

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You could use cj 2k. You may be on ivory but he had one big run and i don't understand how you could use raiders against cj and in the same breath praise ivory
Just saying Ivory is going to wind up getting more out of that backfield tandem and that he looked better yesterday. Johnson was still Johnson, tip toeing around and getting what is blocked but going down on contact. Works great against the awful Raiders, but Rex Ryan isn't going to stand for his pussy running style compared to Ivory. Ryan wants Ground and Pound. Johnson doesn't provide that.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
CJ2k had his best showing in years and still wasn't the best running back in his own backfield. :pity:

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler