3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You haven't lost yet man... you got Fitz tomorrow night and he's got Gates who is questionable... It's likely that Fitz can get 15 or more points.
Fitz foofy. He shits the bed and Carson emergs as a top 5 qb this year not throwing to fitz. Watch, he number 2 now

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cards only team who can fuck with Seattle. They have the best corner in the game. Sherm on that guarding 2nd and 3rd wr shit. He isn't even.best player on.his owm defense. Big mouthed dumbass imo. I dont give a shit if he went to Stanford. He sounds like a fucking blueberry when he opens his cock sucker. Lol'd when Rodgers didn't shake that bitches hand. Seattle just too good though.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
N.O. Ain't shit. 3rd best team in their division. Julio, Ryan and Rowdy Roddy too much for fat Ryans overrated ass

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So doesn't that cement GN and I for the 2 highest scoring teams? :win:

I wouldn't rule Danny out yet! Underrated the shit out of your team Bill but Rashad could have a 30 pointer, etc. etc.

Money league: I'm up 11 with no players to go, he has the Detroit kicker and........ Larry Fitzgerald. Putting my faith in his hands to shit the bed one more time for me :please:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So doesn't that cement GN and I for the 2 highest scoring teams? :win:

I wouldn't rule Danny out yet! Underrated the shit out of your team Bill but Rashad could have a 30 pointer, etc. etc.

Money league: I'm up 11 with no players to go, he has the Detroit kicker and........ Larry Fitzgerald. Putting my faith in his hands to shit the bed one more time for me :please:
I got 3 cats goin. Prly gunna lose by 10

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Them dolphins did ball out. Moreno was killing it with that quickness and their team was throwing out some bomb ass blocks, not giving up on plays. Gronk is a fairy, id shit in his pizza

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
SF beat the cowboys which isnt saying much cuz they a bunch of aint shit bums. Dez is a lil puss always coming off tge field tired. I don't want that bummy bitch on my team. Give me steve Smith sr. He'll punch you in your face and laugh. Dez beats up his mom. Bummy

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Chris Johnson that dude again. Finally got out of Tenn and digs it. Tenn is the second gayest state behind ohio