3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey @pottsy946, Game over buddy... nice effort! Maybe next time.

I'm starting to lose faith in my team guys.

Welker concussion, Bell's an idiot who might or might not be facing suspension (most likely will), T-Rich is a bust.. that leaves me with Golden Tate and 2 Miami WRs and Carlos Hyde at RB.. *cries*

I think I'd be satisfied with anything above 10th place now.

:p

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Senhor and I in the shit bowl this week lol

all of my teams shit the bed today. wooo

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Dolph's over Senhor but barely, should be close but your flexes are so strong
Danny destroys Bill Clinton
Sharpy and GN get easy bye weeks apparently, even if they set their lineups GN's team is loaded and Nero's isn't
Pottsy over Kevin literally by a few points, I didn't notice just how close that matchup was until you pointed it out, literally the only reason I'm going Pottsy is the Texans defense vs RG3
Just like you said, Snow over Vice due to the receivers, not that either of us are done setting our lineups...
Yep. :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Either one of us could have had a blowout victory if even half our team showed up.
luckily for me I have like half my team left

D Mart looking like 2013 D Mart and then getting hurt is reason for long-term concern though. That sucks.

Anyone want Marques Colston? He is my #5 WR and had 100 yards today (and a game losing fumble!)