3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Washington so bummy. And aint shit TE i drafted in bout every league can kill himself with his injury prone bitch ass. Eagles soft as baby shit, they probably wim division unless rg3 gets hurt again and an actual qb throws to all their damn threats. Redskins made me sick. All that talent and they look like garb. Their d is healthy but how you gunna look that bad.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone i didn't mention aint shit besides broncos. But fuck Peyton and co. They single handedly slay me every time i play one of em. Fuck Peyton and his greatest of all time ( in regular season) ass

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That's all i got see y'all next week. Hope some teams learn how to not be softer than baby shit. Gl to all your teams. Im trading Rodgers in every league for a kicker who can get me 10 points

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Oh and fuck Stafford. Ill suit up and throw left handed to calvin and get more fantasy points than Rodgers got me in every league

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Danny making a bunch of sweeping assumptions based off of 1 week lol.

MORE SAUCE DAN, MORE SAUCE!

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
and if you wanna get technical, I was right about AT LEAST(!!!) two things since I called Sleeper Squad beating your bum ass team.

and yes, I know my team is doing terrible this week, let me spare you from pointing that out.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So doesn't that cement GN and I for the 2 highest scoring teams? :win:

I wouldn't rule Danny out yet! Underrated the shit out of your team Bill but Rashad could have a 30 pointer, etc. etc.

Money league: I'm up 11 with no players to go, he has the Detroit kicker and........ Larry Fitzgerald. Putting my faith in his hands to shit the bed one more time for me :please:

Don't count me out yet.. I still have Golden Tate to go tonight.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I must have missed the part where being week 1 high scorer meant something.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Im just peeved Shady didn't do much, although Jax has a nice D and Bradley to helm it.