3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
First week of my first time participating in a fantasy league is off to a good start. :obama: Would have been better if i had started Boldin though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
First week of my first time participating in a fantasy league is off to a good start. :obama: Would have been better if i had started Boldin though.

Seems like you could have the best score this week in your first week ever playing with no help. Congrats! :yay:

Well... COULD have the best score, that is. We cummin' for you, sucka.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm 13 points behind you with Sanders and the Lions D to go. It will be br-oughten. :tough: :haha:

Anytime, bby! Don't sweat not starting someone when you did as well as you did. :adr:

Snowman1

Reaction score
"Fantasy Players, if you took Emmanuel Sanders, you'll be feeling pretty good about yourself pretty soon!"

-Cris Collinsworth after that 30 yard bomb

Why yes sir, I already do feel really good about that! :yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82