3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Anyone remember when the gameday preview articles come out? Those things were hilarious and I can't wait for them again. IIRC last year they told one team to upgrade WR AJ Green to give them a better chance of beating the opponent's Brian Hartline.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
20 Round League 12 teams.. (6 dumbasses IMO)

QB: Nick Foles, Russell Wilson
RB: Doug Martin, Zac Stacy, Le'Veon Bell, Trent Richardson, Chris Ivory, Carlos Hyde, DeAngelo Williams
WR: Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, Emmanuel Sanders, Justin Hunter, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews
TE: Jimmy Graham, Martellus Bennett
D/ST: Arizona & Chicago
K: Matt Bryant (no backup).

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
20 Round League 12 teams.. (6 dumbasses IMO)

QB: Nick Foles, Russell Wilson
RB: Doug Martin, Zac Stacy, Le'Veon Bell, Trent Richardson, Chris Ivory, Carlos Hyde, DeAngelo Williams
WR: Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, Emmanuel Sanders, Justin Hunter, Kelvin Benjamin, Jordan Matthews
TE: Jimmy Graham, Martellus Bennett
D/ST: Arizona & Chicago
K: Matt Bryant (no backup).
That's a helluva team :obama:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*grabs a sip of Gatorade from the cooler in the corner, propping my feet up and staring at the Emmanuel Sanders on my squad while you two bicker*

Yay amphetamines! :yay:

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
last big money league I'm in drafted tonight, late as fuck too so I was kinda tired but feel I ended up with one of the "better teams".

14 man league, 20 rounds 3 flex, No Kicker!
I got the last pick;

QB: Matthew Stafford, Tony Romo
RB: Montee Ball, Ryan Mathews, Rashad Jennings, Danny Woodhead, Darren Sproles, Devonta Freeman, Dri Archer
WR: Dez Bryant, Brandin Cooks, Reuben Randle, Mohamed Sanu, Brandon LaFell, Jerricho Cotchery, Miles Austin,
TE: Jordan Cameron, Eric Ebron
D: Denver, Chicago.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone remember when the gameday preview articles come out? Those things were hilarious and I can't wait for them again. IIRC last year they told one team to upgrade WR AJ Green to give them a better chance of beating the opponent's Brian Hartline.
lol those are great, actually checked today for them. I know yahoo does game recaps tues, then pre views wed.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Randall Cobb mofuckas.