3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think you are sleeping on how talented Tate is. Calvin will get his obviously, but he will also draw tons of coverage. Jim Caldwell was hired because he is supposed to have the answer to Staffords consistency problems, and I have to believe part of that will be forcing the ball less to Calvin. Having a legitimate WR2 allows for that. They will throw as much/more than any team with Lombardi calling plays, unlike when Tate was stuck in Seattle. He should be a consistent producer and get 1100+ yards.

As for Dallas. they were a top 5 offense last season and have a much more fantasy friendly system in place for this year. Part of why I am high on T will is I think they are going to start to faze out the aging Witten, opening up more targets for Williams.

I don't think my WR are a strength, but I am comfortable enough with them that I don't think it will be a weakness. Middle of the road WR production will be enough considering the rest of my team, assuming Gronk doesn't wind up on IR

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't think my WR are a strength, but I am comfortable enough with them that I don't think it will be a weakness. Middle of the road WR production will be enough considering the rest of my team, assuming Gronk doesn't wind up on IR

If Gronk ends up on IR, watch for newly traded for Timothy Wright to get some good looks; they didn't trade Logan Mankins away for some Buccaneers trash, that kid is talent and for some reason was not utilized properly.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My big money league starts drafting here in like 3 hours, I'm pumped! All my leagues are different this year..

This 12 man, a 14 man PPR, an 8 man Dual starting QB and a 10 man standard snake.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm lucky today. Joined a money league yesterday thinking the draft was at 1 PM today but it was set for Thursday for whatever reason, so at the last minute I was able to pull out (always a good decision) and join another league that drafts tomorrow. :phew: Did NOT want to deal with autodraft for my first money league, dilemma avoided! :win:

Did a quick mock if you people care about that, was very happy with how it turned out but still wonder...

In "I'm too lazy to just stick it in the other thread" news, don't sleep on the UT/Utah State game tonight. It should be really good.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone doing two leagues, meanwhile I do only this one. Yay,

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Everyone doing two leagues, meanwhile I do only this one. Yay,
I'm in 4 leagues, 3 money leagues and then this free one.

12 man custom format (this league = free)
10 man standard ($75)
8 man dual starting QB ($20)
14 man PPR bonus ($10)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in 4 leagues, 3 money leagues and then this free one.

12 man custom format (this league = free)
10 man standard ($75)
8 man dual starting QB ($20)
14 man PPR bonus ($10)
I feel like only doing cause meh