3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow, in my second league I won 100.96 - 100.58. :woo:

Nothing... :)

On NFL.com I got some sort of Snickers "Most Satisfying Player" award, so I created a Butterfinger award for Dolph's's team falling apart. It was funny in my head, dammit!

although now it's looking like Senhor earned that now with all his ridiculousness and bad luck lol

After Reggie Bush/Golden Tate played I was down 68-78 in my big money league, he had Fitzgerald I had Floyd, I thought I was done for.. then by miracle Fitzgerald caught 1 pass for 22 yds = 2 pts and Michael Floyd had 119 which is 11 pts but in our league when they go over 100 yds we get an extra point so it was 12 and we tied.. Better than a loss which I was predicted by about 20 pts to lose by.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

On NFL.com I got some sort of Snickers "Most Satisfying Player" award, so I created a Butterfinger award for Dolph's's team falling apart. It was funny in my head, dammit!

although now it's looking like Senhor earned that now with all his ridiculousness and bad luck lol
Re-frickin-diculous

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

I thought I got butterfingers award because my team had 3 lost fumbles. now it seems less clever

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh wow never done a league where you can't add/drop freely as soon as waivers go in.. this one league is weird...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not that I'm holding my breath expecting Gordon to wind up making a difference for me this season, but goddammit could they just hurry up and have the fucking vote already

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8282/josh-gordon

The vote among NFLPA reps on a new drug policy is not expected until Friday at the earliest.
Josh Gordon, Wes Welker and other recently suspended players remain in limbo. The union is awaiting a response from the league to its latest recommendations before they actually hold their vote, and the league office is a engulfed with the Ray Rice scandal right now. The two sides appear close on a deal, but there are "issues with language on multiple issues, including commissioner authority in the appeals process." Gordon remains worth stashing in all formats even though this isn't going to get sorted out before Sunday. Sep 11 - 9:16 AM

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
NFL.com digging in on @Danielson

7th-place Baby Got Backfield (0-1, 131.35) faces off against 5th-place Dictator Dolph's (1-0, 135.15) in Week 2. Last season, Dictator Dolph's went 3-0 against Baby Got Backfield, including a 167.95 to 68.65 win in their last meeting in Week 16.

3cf5dece895ce42729db29405ee3b9af.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Money league, pick two of these 3 for me someone

Justin Forsett vs Pittsburgh
Fred Jackson vs Miami
Terrance West vs New Orleans

I really like Fred Jackson vs Miami for a few reasons. 1.) Buffalo seems to always put up points at home. 2.) Miami is missing all 3 starting LBs and 3.) Jackson looked better than Spiller Sunday, including the GW play w/ the monster stiff arm. This should equate to a more evenly distributed workload between the two and Jackson having a good day.

Forsett vs West is a close call. Forsett seems more likely to get catches and West getting 2 GL TDs stolen is concerning. NO and PITT D looked shaky week 1 so that is a wash. I lean to Forsett here, but idk.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
NFL.com digging in on @Danielson

7th-place Baby Got Backfield (0-1, 131.35) faces off against 5th-place Dictator Dolph's (1-0, 135.15) in Week 2. Last season, Dictator Dolph's went 3-0 against Baby Got Backfield, including a 167.95 to 68.65 win in their last meeting in Week 16.

3cf5dece895ce42729db29405ee3b9af.gif
lol u handed me half my losses, wow. 68 points? Da fuq

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Money league, pick two of these 3 for me someone

Justin Forsett vs Pittsburgh
Fred Jackson vs Miami
Terrance West vs New Orleans

I really like Fred Jackson vs Miami for a few reasons. 1.) Buffalo seems to always put up points at home. 2.) Miami is missing all 3 starting LBs and 3.) Jackson looked better than Spiller Sunday, including the GW play w/ the monster stiff arm. This should equate to a more evenly distributed workload between the two and Jackson having a good day.

Forsett vs West is a close call. Forsett seems more likely to get catches and West getting 2 GL TDs stolen is concerning. NO and PITT D looked shaky week 1 so that is a wash. I lean to Forsett here, but idk.

Miami stopped NE for the entire 2nd half without their 3 starting linebackers.. and they get to practice together this week leading into the Buffalo... I dare to say that Fred Jackson gets 35-40 yds at most with a 10-15% chance of scoring a TD. But maybe I'm just being bias. But then again, if I was being bias I would have said 5 yds and no TDs.

With that said.. I have Forsett against Pitt on my team this week because the coach has already said he will work A LOT this week... and New Orleans has been known to be slack on runners from time to time.. so there's a chance that West will have a good game.

Opinions are like assholes.. everyone has one.

Later!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It really seems like personal preference between F-Jax and Forsett. Go with Jackson since you know more about how the split will be!

As much as Forsett impressed me, if there's one thing we've learned in recent years it's that a committee of shitty RB's splitting time with ones that look talented usually means neither one has much value. With exceptions, of course.

Hope Taliaferro gets the ball more!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No touches for JF in the first quarter so far. glad I decided on Jackson