3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is nice this year, it's not wishful thinking it's a matter of being a creature of habit. If he does go down it won't be like anything huge but I can definitely see him missing two games at least again like he has every year he's been in the league.. nothing big though *I hope*; just traded for him in my money league.

Yeah with an aging Witten and Romo not trying to fuck his back up any further (definitely not 100% atm) by taking too much time and risking a nasty sack the running game is all they are wanting to roll with at the moment, and it seems to be working for the most part so why not!

Hmm on another note DZ.. just got offered Emmanuel Sanders for Toby Gerhart and Kelvin Benjamin.. I'm definitely thinking about it with my newly acquired Le'Veon Bell to accompany Alf and Reggie Bush as well as Lamar Miller and Knile Davis (or Ahmad Brashaw depending on who the person ahead of me is taking) sitting on my bench I should be fine to get rid of Gerhart.. What are your thoughts?
I would happily take Manny Sanders for Gerhart and Benjamin. Sanders is a weekly starter, Benjamin and Gerhart are match up dependent starters.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jags don't play the Raiders this year?

Nope, no games against Oakland.

He's home vs Indy this week which is about as soft as defenses get. In that league where you were pondering F-Jax vs Forsett, would you start him?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Was #6 on the waivers in my money league and somehow landed both Knile Davis and Donald Brown.. the likes of Ahmad Bradshaw, Niles Paul, Sammy Watkins, Ravens D/ST and Bobby Rainey got taken before me and then only Mohamed Sanu got taken before the next time around.

Reactions: Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Peterson now deactivated indefinetly by the Vikes (damn and waviered Asswipia (or whatever his name is) for kniles davis in some of my leagues)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Delayed smiley post regarding this week's outcome:

:phew: + :yay: + :smug: + :tough:

Now if only I can keep it going for week 3, sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Congrats @GrammarNazi82, that was really damn close.

Thank you! Oh my goodness, was it ever, lol. I kept watching and keeping an eye on the fantasy game center. Was killing me when we stayed at 112.30 - 112.00 so long. Was going to kill me if you beat me out by 0.3 again. :haha: Good week!

... and then Sproles just goes straight beast mode at the very end to put me away, just rubbing salt in the wound.

:phew: I was watching him like a hawk and kept saying I needed him to pull through for me this week. Honestly, I'm just relieved and thankful he delivered.

Me and GN remain as the only two undefeated teams. Good job GN, watched the game the whole time and hot damn Sproles was on fire.

Thanks! Congrats to you, also. He really was fun to watch, even if I was a bit tense and worried.

Holy crap GN that was the best fantasy performance ever! :win:

Thank you, thank you! :yay:

Now to get ready to face good ole' Sharpy this week. :tough:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you! Oh my goodness, was it ever, lol. I kept watching and keeping an eye on the fantasy game center. Was killing me when we stayed at 112.30 - 112.00 so long. Was going to kill me if you beat me out by 0.3 again. :haha: Good week!

:phew: I was watching him like a hawk and kept saying I needed him to pull through for me this week. Honestly, I'm just relieved and thankful he delivered.

Thanks! Congrats to you, also. He really was fun to watch, even if I was a bit tense and worried.

Thank you, thank you! :yay:

Now to get ready to face good ole' Sharpy this week. :tough:
Trust me, every time I saw a Foles pass to Sproles I was happy for Foles yardage and for you game as well, but it also killed me to see that Maclin didn't get it until that TD.