3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yo Dolphs why you took Matthews?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yo Dolphs why you took Matthews?
long term investment. He will be back in a month

Kind of whack. Last year wes had him dead to rights b4 injury znd jernigan is out for year. I bet Beckham outscores him ( will be playing that spot)
Do you want me to cut you a break or no?

and stop lol. Randle looked good on Sunday and you know it. Jernegan is a fucking jabronie.

Deal off the table. You're getting a full offseason of carrying my sig and usertitle around bitch

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
long term investment. He will be back in a month

Do you want me to cut you a break or no?

and stop lol. Randle looked good on Sunday and you know it. Jernegan is a fucking jabronie.

Deal off the table. You're getting a full offseason of carrying my sig and usertitle around bitch
Fair enough. Brown and Woodhead could do good work in his absence though. That's what I'm curious about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Woodhead's role doesn't change. Brown is simply Mathews understudy, he will step aside when Mathews returns.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
It's pure insanity that Nero and GN are the lone unbeatens. :yay: Chaos!

:hmm: Wasn't Nero the one everybody was pretty much expecting to do so badly this season?

Excited to get week 3 started tonight. :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
:hmm: Wasn't Nero the one everybody was pretty much expecting to do so badly this season?

Excited to get week 3 started tonight. :yay:
To be fair, Nero has gotten lucky, no offense. He has the fewest points scored against him.
Week 1 7 of the 11 teams he could have played would have beaten him, he got one of the 4 he could beat.
Week 2 8 of the 11 teams he could have played would have beaten him, he got one of the 3 he could beat.

He is currently the 4th lowest scoring team in the league

edit: Holy shit, he is the new Rammy Savage, @Snowman !!!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
To be fair, Nero has gotten lucky, no offense. He has the fewest points scored against him.
Week 1 7 of the 11 teams he could have played would have beaten him, he got one of the 4 he could beat.
Week 2 8 of the 11 teams he could have played would have beaten him, he got one of the 3 he could beat.

Ahhh, I gotcha. And fair enough. So basically it just boils down to the schedule favoring him in the beginning, yet still not faring well in the grand scheme of things. Makes sense.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Yeah I'll probably lose, oh well, shit happens.

Projections show we'll be fairly close though, so hey, there's always that, right? :) Plus I suck at trash talking because as much as I want to win, I always want to wish the other person the best, too, so .... all the best to you in your games this week, bud! :eek:tunga:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

:blackshock: Holy shit!

Wait.. wouldn't a Rammy Sandwich be the opposite?

Oh, I remember last year. Bobby Rainey took over when Mike James was starting, James instantly got hurt and Rainey went on to have 150 yards. Gohan started him.

That day when Jerricho Cotchery had 3 random ass TD's Gohan started him.

There was a third really good one which @pottsy946 was laughing his ass off about in the NFL thread, but i don't remember.

BUT, Gohan LOST all of those games because his roster was utter dog shit. Nero does remind me of someone else in the league last year, some Rain guy. Anyone remember him? He was a douche.

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
:blackshock: Holy shit!

Wait.. wouldn't a Rammy Sandwich be the opposite?

Oh, I remember last year. Bobby Rainey took over when Mike James was starting, James instantly got hurt and Rainey went on to have 150 yards. Gohan started him.

That day when Jerricho Cotchery had 3 random ass TD's Gohan started him.

There was a third really good one which @pottsy946 was laughing his ass off about in the NFL thread, but i don't remember.

BUT, Gohan LOST all of those games because his roster was utter dog shit. Nero does remind me of someone else in the league last year, some Rain guy. Anyone remember him? He was a douche.
Guess I was thinking about Gohan the year before last. Didn't he make the fucking playoffs?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've got a really weird lineup question, plans later and virtually no time to figure it out. :why: