3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
:blackshock: Holy shit!

Wait.. wouldn't a Rammy Sandwich be the opposite?

Oh, I remember last year. Bobby Rainey took over when Mike James was starting, James instantly got hurt and Rainey went on to have 150 yards. Gohan started him.

That day when Jerricho Cotchery had 3 random ass TD's Gohan started him.

There was a third really good one which @pottsy946 was laughing his ass off about in the NFL thread, but i don't remember.

BUT, Gohan LOST all of those games because his roster was utter dog shit. Nero does remind me of someone else in the league last year, some Rain guy. Anyone remember him? He was a douche.

Why you make me think about who it was :boohoo:, can't recall but it was someone who had like one good fantasy week all year or some crazy crap like that, maybe a Texans qb not named Schaub after Arod went down, dunno but he was the master of starting random 'shitty' players who went off that week, but as dolphs said the rest of his roster was shite

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
IIRC he somehow wound up playing the low scorer like every damn week lol

I just remember him taking the Colts' kicker in round 3.

Also, just remember people, all this planning leads to random shit happening on game day. I just got my shit kicked in by a Raider.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And it's not just because I just traded the guy, but Matt Ryan oughta have an incredible game tonight! @Vice

They're a robust 16th in pass defense (yards allowed) after facing quailty quarterbacks as Austin Davis and Derek Anderson.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
And it's not just because I just traded the guy, but Matt Ryan oughta have an incredible game tonight! @Vice

I wouldn't say incredible personally, but he should play alright. Thursday nights can hold some very sloppy games after short weeks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ryan playing at home = automatic money

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, Nero has gotten lucky, no offense. He has the fewest points scored against him.
Week 1 7 of the 11 teams he could have played would have beaten him, he got one of the 4 he could beat.
Week 2 8 of the 11 teams he could have played would have beaten him, he got one of the 3 he could beat.

He is currently the 4th lowest scoring team in the league

edit: Holy shit, he is the new Rammy Savage, @Snowman !!!
If I didn't bench Gates week two you know. Would've beaten everyone but Pottsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vice

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If I didn't bench Gates week two you know. Would've beaten everyone but Pottsy.
but you did bench Gates. Anyone would have w/ Davis vs Chicago and Gates vs Seattle

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
but you did bench Gates. Anyone would have w/ Davis vs Chicago and Gates vs Seattle
After seeing last week, I decided to swap it. I also wanted to switch out Matthews for Gates, but Internet was fuckery for most of the weekend.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In one of my leagues I'm strapped for RBs with Knowshon and Ingram going down and Adrian Peterson being suspended.. So now I'm left with Frank Gore, Bernard Pierce and Danny Woodhead.. I'm being offered a trade.. I give up Ruben Randle & Terrance Williams for Matt Asiata.. since I have Golden Tate, DeSean Jackson and Wes Welker freshly activated I don't believe I need the two of them and there's still some value on the waivers.. I just don't know..

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yo @Dolph'sZiggler , you wanna strike up a wager for tonight's game?
Who will score more fantasy points: Your Julio Jones (26.00 projected points), or my Vincent Jackson (25.00 projected points)?
Figured you had a hard-on for these types of things. :eek:tunga:

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Yo @Dolph'sZiggler , you wanna strike up a wager for tonight's game?
Who will score more fantasy points: Your Julio Jones (26.00 projected points), or my Vincent Jackson (25.00 projected points)?
Figured you had a hard-on for these types of things. :eek:tunga:
Just gonna say...Julio...go on though.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just gonna say...Julio...go on though.
Honestly I was thinking Julio too, but I felt like adding something else to make this game even more interesting.

Any given Sunday, my brother.
Or Thursday...