2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Bills absolutely killed this draft. Couldn't be happier.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As an Oakland fan, do you see any reasoning in that pick so high when Carr is clearly set as the franchise QB?
My only guess is Reggie had Cook as the 2nd ranked QB and a high 2nd round grade. and he knew DAL/KC were looking to take him early 4. So in theory he was getting the best player on his board. Raiders fans are all saying "oh its genius! Let him play some preseason games then flip him for a higher pick!"

I'll belive that when I see it. We all know my relationship w/ Reggie, but this draft was very up and down. Nearly every other pick actually I was like YAY! wuhhh?? YAY!!! wuhh??

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
These next few months are going to be so tough

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So weird actually having expectations for my team again.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My only guess is Reggie had Cook as the 2nd ranked QB and a high 2nd round grade. and he knew DAL/KC were looking to take him early 4. So in theory he was getting the best player on his board. Raiders fans are all saying "oh its genius! Let him play some preseason games then flip him for a higher pick!"

I'll belive that when I see it. We all know my relationship w/ Reggie, but this draft was very up and down. Nearly every other pick actually I was like YAY! wuhhh?? YAY!!! wuhh??

:yay: :booker:

Better backup QB than McGloin, maybe?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
:yay: :booker:

Better backup QB than McGloin, maybe?
Who cares? Carr is durable and our line is amazing. McGloin knows the system and is a veteran, Cook won't be a better backup for 2016. And I'm not incredibly concerned with drafting a 2017 backup QB for a 4th/5th.

Its a dog shit pick. Even if I thought Cook could play. But I think he slurps dick personally.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Who cares? Carr is durable and our line is amazing. McGloin knows the system and is a veteran, Cook won't be a better backup for 2016. And I'm not incredibly concerned with drafting a 2017 backup QB for a 4th/5th.

Its a dog shit pick. Even if I thought Cook could play. But I think he slurps dick personally.
slurps dick, I need to start using that one.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Fidel Goodell been striking all over the place

So after further analysis I really really like the Ravens draft, got some good analysis Vice?

Didn't realize da Bears were so close either Pottsy

Reactions: Vice

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Close to what is the question ?, close to being less shit, i would say so, close to competing in the div, nope not yet, all we have do though is be 100% better on D and 100% better on O, not a lot to ask is it ?, I know we lost Forte, but maybe Langford can step up, he showed some great flashes last year tbh, but we are gonna be back by commitee, yay for that fantasy help

also @Snowman we doing a fantasy league this year ? (and not the ones involving me you and GN)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Pottsy I've been trying to reply to that message 4 times but crap keeps getting in the way one way or another. I'll try to at least reply before the offseason ends. :facepalm1: Sorry.

Can't speak for @GrammarNazi82 so now she's tagged and you can ask her, woot woot! (autocorrect changed that to wood spot.)

Snowman1

Reaction score
although yeah that division is a total buzzsaw right now

Two in a row? :blackshock: Two posts in a row! :woohoo: