2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't mean this disrespectfully but I can't think of a single NFL team I give less of a shit about going into next season than the Bears lol. What a boring ass fuckboy franchise. <- OK the last part was meant with a touch of disrespect

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Aye D'Z how are y'all handling this off season in Oakland? Give us some pointers down here in the south.

It's gotta be different with the Magnum Opus in town but I'm a fat fuck sitting here at McDonalds listening to 4 dudes loudly arguing about a point made during SEC media days, and it hit me at how little attention I'm paying to the NFL this off season because having expectations for UT Football is sooooooooo much bigger. "Oh Crockett Gillmore could be back? Arthur Brown may take Daryl's old spot? Cool HOW WE GONNA BEAT FLORIDA GRRRRRRR WE MUST WIN THAT GAME THIS YEAR

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Jesus I haven't been on here in like a month :pity: Is it too early to get the ball rolling on the fantasy league? Maybe get the members together or something?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not too early. It's never too early. (sounds like a lame radio rock lyric :( )

If there's enough interest I wouldn't mind starting it up about a week before the season y'all

Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not too early. It's never too early. (sounds like a lame radio rock lyric :( )

If there's enough interest I wouldn't mind starting it up about a week before the season y'all
I'll tag all the cats from last year that I can remember that haven't changed their names since last season lol
As it seems, @pottsy946 and @GrammarNazi82 have already signed on for this year and I think I remember @Dolph'sZiggler say he's hanging up the fantasy cleats. Deth wants in so we have 5 members set to go.
@DK James
@Just Kevin
@Danielson
@Senhor Perfect
@Aids Johnson
@TNHOffical
Is [the user previously known as Neko] still alive or nah?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Ay I'm always down. Although this league has neeever been kind to me before haha still down.

Reactions: Snowman1