2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol to be fair I heard the Jets were like 26th ranked in run blocking last season or something horrible like that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Why the fuck is nothing happening today? Never seen such a slow 3rd day of free agency in my life.

Bucs get Robert Ayers and Jets get Prince. Arian Foster says he will wait until later in the offseason to find a team, but the Broncos are being speculated to make a lot of sense, which they do.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Why the fuck is nothing happening today? Never seen such a slow 3rd day of free agency in my life.

Bucs get Robert Ayers and Jets get Prince. Arian Foster says he will wait until later in the offseason to find a team, but the Broncos are being speculated to make a lot of sense, which they do.

hey man, Mark Sanchez to the Broncos, if that's not a blockbuster I don't know what is! :yay:

All these poor guys signing with the Florida teams. They're getting hauls, but Tampa of all teams know better by now lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about what anyone is doing in Florida lol. I'll favor the Bucs just because I'm a Winston believer and I think re-signing Martin was good for what they are doing. Jags paid three arms and a leg for Malik and Ivory, not big on the Ivory pick up at the price especially. Dolphins are just shit posting loudly. Bucs added a solid guard and now a decent aging pass rusher. Solid low key moves that remind me of Reggie two offseasons ago.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about what anyone is doing in Florida lol. I'll favor the Bucs just because I'm a Winston believer and I think re-signing Martin was good for what they are doing. Jags paid three arms and a leg for Malik and Ivory, not big on the Ivory pick up at the price especially. Dolphins are just shit posting loudly. Bucs added a solid guard and now a decent aging pass rusher. Solid low key moves that remind me of Reggie two offseasons ago.

Agreed man, Jameis was really good last year. Tampa's got an awesome foundation to build around.

Red Zone Channel should sponsor the Jags, they'll be on that channel non-stop yet again with their 45-42 games (if they can block)
Love Ivory and all but he wore down big time last year. Dude was gassed by week 6 lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Prince A goes to JAX, not NYJ. My bad on that typo.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Brent Grimes, and Olivier Vernon are gone in favor of picking up replacements that are at least 5 or more years older.

I do not understand the thinking.

Not really worried about the loss of Lamar Miller..

If we pick up Brandon Weeden to replace Matt Moore I can get behind that.

We should have never let Rishard Matthews go, that was a big mistake.. he's going to be putting up big numbers in TN, Marriotta to Matthews will be a rallying cry there this coming season.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
just tagging this as a bears fan to see how few moves we make and keep updated on the movers and shakers

Snowman1

Reaction score
just tagging this as a bears fan to see how few moves we make and keep updated on the movers and shakers

Signed quality linebacker Danny Trevathan 4-24, so you won't waste another 1st rounder on a linebacker yay
Signed right tackle Bobby Massie 3-18 so you can push Kyle Long inside where he belongs and still have a hole at RT :downer:

resigned Jacquizz Rodgers, Tracy Porter, and some OL we never heard of

Snowman1

Reaction score
Bears signed Jerrell Freeman. They love them ILB's

Martavis Bryant looks like he'll be suspended for all of 2016. Fucking moron lol

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bears signed Jerrell Freeman. They love them ILB's

Martavis Bryant looks like he'll be suspended for all of 2016. Fucking moron lol

so can we add him to the Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon waste of amazing talent shitheads list ?

Snowman1

Reaction score
so can we add him to the Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon waste of amazing talent shitheads list ?

His agent came out and said "It's not a partying issue, he just struggles coping" or something like that at least

Snowman1

Reaction score
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
WEDDLE! WEDDLE! WEDDLE!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO