2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm over here like WHAT THE FUCK??!!

Whatever, Fins Fan 'Til Death!

You're doing a damn fine job supporting all your current fins! Admirable! If only Tannenbaum had the passion you did.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Chiefs getting fined and docked a 3rd round pick. Whooped

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tampered before the "legal tampering" period.

RAIDERS GET SEAN SMITH

FUCK YEA

4 FOR 40

NOW GET SOME SAFETIES

Awesome! With Amerson at #2 that means you're starting a 6'4 and a 6'1. Dominating that red zone!

What did they do?

Andy Reid talked to Maclin before he was "allowed to". Probably has his number from his days in Philly and asked "what's up?"

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dolph's, the Osemele deal is finalized according to overthecap, paying 13.2 mil a year over the next 2 is terrible on paper but y'all can afford it. All the guaranteed money goes to him then though so you can cut him without penalty or keep him for 10.2, smart

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dolph's, the Osemele deal is finalized according to overthecap, paying 13.2 mil a year over the next 2 is terrible on paper but y'all can afford it. All the guaranteed money goes to him then though so you can cut him without penalty or keep him for 10.2, smart
That's how Reggie does all of his contracts.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
CJ Anderson to the Dolphins....

72539529_81.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
hey Kev can I borrow that paper bag? I need it to cover all the egg on my face. FINALLY someone goes after another team's RFA. Of course it's Miami.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Still don't understand why Denver didn't put a 2nd round tender on CJ lmao. Now they are seriously considering matching the 4 for 18 he got from Miami.. what a botch on management's part.

Chiefs losing players and draft picks. Denver in the tank. Chargers charging. AFC West look the FUG out