2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm praying that Ramsey or Tunsil falls to us.
If not, I'm hopping on that Myles Jack hype train baby

That'll be a miracle, but fingers freakin' crossed man. Anything can happen.

From what I've heard there's 5 elite players in this class (Ramsey, Tunsil, Bosa, Jack, Buckner), so it's all up to Hue to take a QB and one will fall.
If I've gotta pick it'll be Bosa as having a bigger linebacker to replace Sizzle will be sweet, but "whichever one doesn't bust" seems like the best option lol

Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on Bosa?
I definitely like Bosa, but I can't bring myself to love him at #6 like I would a Tunsil, Ramsey, or Jack. Bosa's very good, but he's just that. Very good. He's a great run defender but only a good pass rusher. His combine numbers have me worried about his pure athleticism as well. Despite that, I would have no problem with taking him at 6 if Tunsil, Ramsey, and Jack are off the board.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Raiders ink Aldon to a 2 year deal. Probably the perfect move for the situation. Hopefully he comes back ready to feast.

Also visiting with Reggie Nelson yes plzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
I definitely like Bosa, but I can't bring myself to love him at #6 like I would a Tunsil, Ramsey, or Jack. Bosa's very good, but he's just that. Very good. He's a great run defender but only a good pass rusher. His combine numbers have me worried about his pure athleticism as well. Despite that, I would have no problem with taking him at 6 if Tunsil, Ramsey, and Jack are off the board.

That makes sense. I'm no scout but from what I've heard, he's definitely been pushed up in a weak class. Titans are deciding between Tunsil and Ramsey, most teams seem to consider Ramsey the top player, so it's fairly doubtful they fall to Baltimore :(

Kinda good news here, we're talking to Ryan Clady and D'Brickashaw Ferguson to solve left tackle. Hopefully we grab one (Clady plz) because I'm hardly excited for Stanley that high for some reason. Would love to see us trade back and get that one perennial Pro Bowler who goes in the 11-14 range every year (Floyd?)

Also Perriman STILL isn't running. Damn

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Reggie Nelson a raider

noiiiiice

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I want Jaylon Smith so bad. Idgaf if he plays in 2016. Best talent in the draft if healthy

Snowman1

Reaction score
No running game for the Dolphins this year I guess... lol

Thought y'all were excited about that Boise dude

Was wanting to do "fantasy impact of free agency" but I just said everyone will disappoint and nobody matters. Yay

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This Will Smith news is brutal man. Fuck

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
8PA8cdDl.jpg

fucking hitting me hard for some reason

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Pats looking pretty stacked. Almost feels like they're going all in because they know Brady is on his last couple of years.