2016 NFL offseason thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*insert Josh Gordon rant here*

Jets have had the most irrelevant amazing offseason ever lol. Been very impressed with them but as deth said...

And prayers for the family of Will Smith. This is one of those times that the talking heads preach change for us as a society, but it never happens. Damn though, if there's one killing that could though, it's this one. A fucking fender bender.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What are your thoughts on Bosa?
Bosa is a beast, but needs to be in a 3-4. He primarily rushes the passer and looked sort of rough in coverage

My NFL comparison would be Clay Matthews. I don't know, feels like a bust tbh and between him and zeke, I'd rather have zeke.

Probably would take him at 10 if he fell to me but wouldnt be comfortable taking bosa before that. Bosa stats really were helped by a cupcake non conference schedule. Zeke showed up in big games, think he's a lock.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dude I'm dying for the Raiders to nab Zeke at 14

DYING for it. He is such a fucking hoss. Best 3 down back prospect in a long while AMAZING pass protection. Like, beyond elite. reminds me of Edgerrin James as a 3 down prospect. I agree, he seems a lock. Just a man amongst boys

Snowman1

Reaction score
Man if we could trade down with one of these QB desperate teams and nab Zeke at 8 then I'd be the happiest person alive. Hell I'd happily nab him at 6 over a boring 3-4 end. No way he isn't a top-10 pick

oooh look LeGarrette re-signed with the Pats

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't believe that any teams have fooled themselves into thinking these shithead QBs are worth a fuck from this draft class

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Snowman1

Reaction score
I can't believe that any teams have fooled themselves into thinking these shithead QBs are worth a fuck from this draft class

I can totally believe the Browns front office thinking that this Carson Wentz kid is well worth the $20 mil :)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Carson Wentz is a fucking goof.

Dude. I put you over here more than Terry Bollea puts over Hulk Hogan. As you said so much with the La'el Collins fiasco, this is hardly Mensa we're talking about here with NFL GM's. I'm saying that a team that hired an FBI agent as GM, doesn't give him personel control, decided to give that control to a former Mets assistant they just brought in who then had no idea how to handle negotiations (according to Yahoo Sports) and didn't communicate with outgoing free agents they planned to keep (outside of Mitchell Schwartz which - lol), who Rotoworld says these clowns can't get along with Hue at all... Yes, I trust THESE assholes to think Wentz is the man. I love how several people in the draft media who love the guy call him a "more athletic Joe Flacco". Awesome.

Seriously, What do you think about Goff, though?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Probably a 10 year starter but not someone that's going to be an upper echelon guy. I just can't fall in love with him, never could. He has everything to be solid, but I don't see anything to make him great.

Hearing Philly loves Zeke. sad face. I need Zeke.

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Rams just traded to get the #1 pick lol

Titans get:

2016 1st Round (15 overall)
2016 2nd Round (43 overall)
2016 2nd Round (45 overall)
2016 3rd Round (76 overall)
2017 1st Round
2017 3rd Round

Rams get:

2016 1st Round (1 overall)
2016 4th Round (113 overall)
2016 6th Round (177 overall)

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wowwwwwwwww. Congrats, Nashville! Highway robbery lol

Oh my goodness what a blockbuster.

Well @Vice, Can we preorder our Myles Jack jerseys? :yay:

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lmfao Rams. Fucking shit man I hate this league. Love the sport. Hate the league

Snowman1

Reaction score
I love how everyone is comparing this to the RG3 trade hahaha. Man it's easy to forget how RG3 was a BEAST at Baylor and lived up to alllllll the hype his rookie year. Shanahan ruined that kid but he had and may still have all the potential in the world. RG3 panning out was well worth three first rounders, but these guys? Yes, let's trade the farm for a 2015 QB! Let's give it all for a guy getting Alex Smith and Flacco comparisons! Hahahahahahaha awesome.

Not just that, but I'm so amused by these talking heads saying "Oh, the Rams have a QB now! They're gonna contend! This was all they needed! What!? Are you... No! They have Todd Gurley and a DL. That's it, and now they have no draft picks. Great job. Man I mock the Browns for starting a dude with so little talent around him, Gary Barnidge has more talent than like 8 of your starters combined lol. You have a poor man's Cordarelle as your #1, have fun! Good luck!

And now the Titans can draft a whole defense, and when Jeff Fisher is somehow still there in 2018 and they have all these players come out for the coin toss... I can't wait for that

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I have to root for the Rams because they're in LA now. :obama: :yes:

Snowman1

Reaction score
The schedule's released!

Last edited: