2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So are we giving a crap about this extra point rule change or not?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Chargers sign RT Joseph Barksdale, who some publications say excels as a pass blocker and others say he's great at run blocking, and both says that they didn't watch any Rams games to really check either

Back to an old topic: The Tannehill contract was a stroke of genius. Took all the concerns into account

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Giants'' LT Will Beatty will be out 5 months after suffering a torn pec muscle while lifting weights.

Redskins' OLB Ryan Kerrigan had arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to miss OTAs and some other offseason/preseason workouts but not any regular season time.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Giants'' LT Will Beatty will be out 5 months after suffering a torn pec muscle while lifting weights.

Redskins' OLB Ryan Kerrigan had arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to miss OTAs and some other offseason/preseason workouts but not any regular season time.

Well, this blows.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
of course

I think this rule change could lead to more 2PA from guys like Chip and BB

Definitely Chip, I'm interested to see how many 2PA he has by the end of the year.. Cody Parkey is a Pro-bowl kicker though and hella accurate from the 20-29 range so he's still going to get his fair share of points.

Snowman1

Reaction score
lol the Raiders may actually lead the league in extra points

actually isn't Trent Richardson an ok goal-line back? seem to remember that's the only thing he's good for

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol the Raiders may actually lead the league in extra points

actually isn't Trent Richardson an ok goal-line back? seem to remember that's the only thing he's good for
no lol. Absolutely horrible. You probably think that because of his TD totals in Cleveland.

Look at Luck's reaction to hearing Pep Hamilton called a T-Rich GL run

luck23.gif

^Idk if that gif is showing up for you guys, if not here is the link
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AGOV7o3rZ7k/UtReBcKIJLI/AAAAAAAABE4/k_m0ggYvPy8/s1600/luck23.gif

also, fuck you Rog.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12920021/nfl-nflpa-guilty-detrimental-conduct-actions-court

Snowman1

Reaction score
Actually, I've got a question to ask one of you all who follow trends and media shit a hell of a lot more than I do:

Why is Deflategate this big of a story? Seriously

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Actually, I've got a question to ask one of you all who follow trends and media shit a hell of a lot more than I do:

Why is Deflategate this big of a story? Seriously
Slow time in news right now, trying to make things bigger than they are.. (ie: Michael Sam media storm)