2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That sucks, man. Dude was one hell of a kicker, and his SB pass will live on all time. Hope he did a lot for cancer research, too.

Pitta expected to go on IR or the PUP list, but he expects to play this year. Who knows with him, lol. Anything we get out of the guy is a plus but he's becoming the Daniel Bryan of Ravens football. *insert wisecrack about fantasy here*
addtext_com_MTMzMjQ5OTg2_zps29d32de7.png

• Haha
Reactions: Vice and Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself and you can judge me if you want but I'm not denying that I have a problem.

http://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/simulateDraft

I used this site because I couldn't find a site with real mocks open.

I don't think anyone likes the first team they draft of a new fantasy season, but good god. 12 teams, PPR, chose 6th. Yuck.

1.) Rob Gronkowski (TE1)
2.) Arian Foster (RB1)
3.) Aaron Rodgers (QB1)
4.) Alfred Morris (RB2)
5.) Keenan Allen (WR1)
6.) Vincent Jackson (WR2)
7.) Mike Wallace (WR3)
8.) Nelson Agholor (WR4)
9.) Chris Ivory (RB3)
10.) DeVante Parker (WR5)
11.) Josh Hill (TE2)
12.) DGB (WR6)
13.) Woodhead (RB4)
14/15 Kicker/Defense

Having a big edge most weeks and QB and TE would go a long way, but I would need the Foster/Morris combo to pan out as well as a rookie WR to break through. The computer on that site seemed to undervalue rookies so I just took them all.

Surprised you didn't pick up the Foster handcuff. At... least your running backs will be fine? :S
Idk about the Ivory or Wallace grabs at this point
Agholor is the most fascinating player in fantasy imo, such incredible boom/bust potential
is Round 4-6 always shitty?
Nice move with Josh Hill!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Ahhh, I remember the 2014 NFL Draft, when Kevin really wanted Antonio Richardson... a round 1 prospect that "questionably" fell out of the draft... and he retired a few days ago due to a chronic knee injury. Welp, there we go.

Just goes to show I would be a terrible NFL GM lol

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DZ I just saw someone quote you.. and you took Agholor in the 8th.. shit man, Agholor is projected 8-9.. is that a steal/bust or just right on demand?? thats a hard one to call this early. I guarantee in my main money league in which their scouting for rookies is so bad thatI will get Nelson in the 10th if not 11th.. but tbh In my other league where ppl know what the fuck they're doing he'll be 8-9..

sitting here as an Eagles fan, I would LOVE if Agholor produced anything like an 8th or 9th roud pick in the draft... I dont expect it to happen the first year he's here but it could very well be the case.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well a few things to remember from that mock... 1.) I was the only human 2.) It was my first one 3.) It was before the midway point of May

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
DZ I just saw someone quote you.. and you took Agholor in the 8th.. shit man, Agholor is projected 8-9.. is that a steal/bust or just right on demand?? thats a hard one to call this early. I guarantee in my main money league in which their scouting for rookies is so bad thatI will get Nelson in the 10th if not 11th.. but tbh In my other league where ppl know what the fuck they're doing he'll be 8-9..

sitting here as an Eagles fan, I would LOVE if Agholor produced anything like an 8th or 9th roud pick in the draft... I dont expect it to happen the first year he's here but it could very well be the case.

As you say, too early... I wonder how much Bradford (and Sanchez once he gets hurt) will throw to him. Bradford threw to Amendola 20 times a game in St. Louis, but pretty sure the #5 receiver in Miami right now was the #1 in St. Louis. Brandon Gibson lol.
On the other hand, he could play the Maclin role and get targets, and that's awesome.
On the third hand, TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
As you say, too early... I wonder how much Bradford (and Sanchez once he gets hurt) will throw to him. Bradford threw to Amendola 20 times a game in St. Louis, but pretty sure the #5 receiver in Miami right now was the #1 in St. Louis. Brandon Gibson lol.
On the other hand, he could play the Maclin role and get targets, and that's awesome.
On the third hand, TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Gibson is now the #4 WR in New England. =)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Brandon Gibson is now the #4 WR in New England. =)
uuhhh last I checked he's the #7 WR, #4 on the one side maybeee but #7 overall.

LaFell, Amendola, Edelman, Slater, Boyce and Tyms >>>> Gibson

^ IMO of course.

shit honestly if Dobson does well in preseason Gibby coul be #8.. regardless I don't think he makes the final 53 in New England.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Actually now that I think of it Gibson has potential to crack the roster as the #5 WR but I mean I would think financially it'd be smarter to go with Boyce, Slater or Tyms.. especially as far as breakout potential goes.

Hmm Devin Gardner is there too, he could surprise at pre-season and end up making the team as a wildcard.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jacksonville seems likely to make newly drafted RB TJ Yeldon the feature back of the team.. Idk what the deal is with Denard Robinson but I actually thought he played pretty satisfactory for a sub-par Jacksonville team.