2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Actually Goodell isn't expected to hear the appeal, just a guy he appoints *rolls eyes*

Who hears the appeal?

This is where life gets difficult for Brady. Per Article 46, all NFL appeals are heard by either commissioner Roger Goodell or someone appointed by him. Since Goodell handed off the initial punishment to Troy Vincent, the NFL’s executive vice president of football operations, it is believed that Goodell won’t serve as hearing officer, as a way to recuse himself. The likeliest person to hear the appeal will be Harold Henderson, the NFL’s former executive vice president of labor relations who heard Adrian Peterson’s appeal.

the NFL is as bad as the federal government man

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
fuck the NFL. I hate that I'm addicted to a league run by smurfs
That makes one of us.
Mfw+fellatio+who+am+i+kidding+i+m+a+beta+fag_1a7cd5_4766632.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ravens sign Kyle Arrington to a 3 year deal. Seems like a good move for them

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Also I read this morning a lot of people feel the Brady appeal is going to be a home run. He has a bunch of expensive ass lawyers ready to go to war with the NFL. It is all but a guarantee it is reduced, some circles even think he could get the entire suspension overruled. I fucking hope so

Agreed, I want Brady on the field all season for 2 reasons:

A. I want no excuses made about Brady's absence being why the Dolphins win the conference.
B. He didn't fucking do anything!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
since it doesnt deserve it's' own thread.. Madden 16 will be featuring Ol Dirty Beckham Jr. on ze cover.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Lovie Smith and the Bucs personnel are loving my dude Bradley McDougald down in Tampa, they are saying he's got a good chance to start at Strong Safety.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin, wtf? Don't know that I've ever heard a player talk like this with a year left on his deal...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7515/bruce-irvin

Seahawks contract-year SLB Bruce Irvin told Black Sports Online he's "going to be in Atlanta next season."
Irvin is from Atlanta and former Seahawks DC Dan Quinn is now the head coach of the Falcons. "I'm going to be in Atlanta next season. I'm ready," he said following the Hawks' playoff win over the Wizards Wednesday night. "Atlanta is where I want to be. Believe that."

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ravens sign Kyle Arrington to a 3 year deal. Seems like a good move for them

Fantastic move! :)

Ahhh, I remember the 2014 NFL Draft, when Kevin really wanted Antonio Richardson... a round 1 prospect that "questionably" fell out of the draft... and he retired a few days ago due to a chronic knee injury. Welp, there we go.

This Deflategate thing is the dumbest shit ever, but let me talk like a wrestling fan hating wrestling fan for a moment and say "Just enjoy the show"
This is good for the regular season! Seeing how they do with Jimmy Garropolo >>>> another first 4 games Brady will just sleepwalk through anyway
Is this not the best fantasy news ever? You can now get a top-3 QB round 7!!!!! Seriously, I saw one fantasy analyst say he'd draft Joe Flacco over Tom Brady... How are we not rich and famous yet?

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bruce Irvin, wtf? Don't know that I've ever heard a player talk like this with a year left on his deal...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7515/bruce-irvin

Seahawks contract-year SLB Bruce Irvin told Black Sports Online he's "going to be in Atlanta next season."
Irvin is from Atlanta and former Seahawks DC Dan Quinn is now the head coach of the Falcons. "I'm going to be in Atlanta next season. I'm ready," he said following the Hawks' playoff win over the Wizards Wednesday night. "Atlanta is where I want to be. Believe that."

He was trying to go to Atlanta this year to begin with, but with that year he had left on his deal and the money he was trying to command but the GM told him we will not sign that at all so he'll play out his contract hear out the Hawks aoffer I imagine and then make his choice.. championships or money.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He was trying to go to Atlanta this year to begin with, but with that year he had left on his deal and the money he was trying to command but the GM told him we will not sign that at all so he'll play out his contract hear out the Hawks aoffer I imagine and then make his choice.. championships or money.
Young players have to get paid. Championship vs money generally only comes to play for ring chasing veterans.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
R.I.P. Garo Yepremian
Dead at age 70 from brain cancer.
051515-NFL-Miami-Dolphins-Kicker-Garo-Yepremian-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

header-logo.jpg

http://yepremian.org/

That sucks, man. Dude was one hell of a kicker, and his SB pass will live on all time. Hope he did a lot for cancer research, too.

Pitta expected to go on IR or the PUP list, but he expects to play this year. Who knows with him, lol. Anything we get out of the guy is a plus but he's becoming the Daniel Bryan of Ravens football. *insert wisecrack about fantasy here*