2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
oh.. my.. fucking.. GOD

ESPN HAS MOCK DRAFT LOBBIES OPEN

I SHOULDN'T DO ONE

BECAUSE I'LL BURN MYSELF OUT

FUCKING 3+ MONTHS TO DRAFT SEASON

I SHOULDN'T

BUT I WILL

WHY ESPN WHY

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
OK, when I click mock draft lobbies nothing happens. That's probably for the best.

If I don't wait until at least June to dive into this shit I am going to be so burnt out by August

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I couldn't help myself and you can judge me if you want but I'm not denying that I have a problem.

http://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/simulateDraft

I used this site because I couldn't find a site with real mocks open.

I don't think anyone likes the first team they draft of a new fantasy season, but good god. 12 teams, PPR, chose 6th. Yuck.

1.) Rob Gronkowski (TE1)
2.) Arian Foster (RB1)
3.) Aaron Rodgers (QB1)
4.) Alfred Morris (RB2)
5.) Keenan Allen (WR1)
6.) Vincent Jackson (WR2)
7.) Mike Wallace (WR3)
8.) Nelson Agholor (WR4)
9.) Chris Ivory (RB3)
10.) DeVante Parker (WR5)
11.) Josh Hill (TE2)
12.) DGB (WR6)
13.) Woodhead (RB4)
14/15 Kicker/Defense

Having a big edge most weeks and QB and TE would go a long way, but I would need the Foster/Morris combo to pan out as well as a rookie WR to break through. The computer on that site seemed to undervalue rookies so I just took them all.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself and you can judge me if you want but I'm not denying that I have a problem.

http://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/simulateDraft

I used this site because I couldn't find a site with real mocks open.

I don't think anyone likes the first team they draft of a new fantasy season, but good god. 12 teams, PPR, chose 6th. Yuck.

1.) Rob Gronkowski (TE1)
2.) Arian Foster (RB1)
3.) Aaron Rodgers (QB1)
4.) Alfred Morris (RB2)
5.) Keenan Allen (WR1)
6.) Vincent Jackson (WR2)
7.) Mike Wallace (WR3)
8.) Nelson Agholor (WR4)
9.) Chris Ivory (RB3)
10.) DeVante Parker (WR5)
11.) Josh Hill (TE2)
12.) DGB (WR6)
13.) Woodhead (RB4)
14/15 Kicker/Defense

Having a big edge most weeks and QB and TE would go a long way, but I would need the Foster/Morris combo to pan out as well as a rookie WR to break through. The computer on that site seemed to undervalue rookies so I just took them all.

Aaron Rodgers a 3rd rd pick at the moment? Hmm..

Agholor in the 8th wow! Yeah I can see it, by the end of pre-season he might be going at about 6 or 7, he is pretty much gonna take over Maclin's role.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers a 3rd rd pick at the moment? Hmm..

Agholor in the 8th wow! Yeah I can see it, by the end of pre-season he might be going at about 6 or 7, he is pretty much gonna take over Maclin's role.
I wouldn't expect Rodgers to ever go that late. I used this site some last season and they tend to let Qbs slide way further than actual drafters would

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect Rodgers to ever go that late. I used this site some last season and they tend to let Qbs slide way further than actual drafters would
In the league I run we have a Packers (Rodgers especially fan) so even if neither of us other 9 take him he's always going in the 1st.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think Luck and Rodgers will be R1 QBs in most drafts this season Early 2 at the latest.. I'm more interested to see where Peyton's stock winds up. I have a feeling there will be a lot of fluctuation with his draft position from draft to draft

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not sure why you are so low on Wilson. Pretty sure he was the #3 QB in fantasy last season and has been top 10 every year of his career.

@Snowman

edit: I'm also 100% certain I invented the QB draft strategy you are attributing to Senhor.

well I'm not 100% certain it was you but it was certainly not Senhor :lol1: don't know why I said him, seem to remember you being a "WAIT LIKE HELL ON QB then take one guy like Romo" fella, then trade for a QB if he busts

Remember the QB strategy I was going for last year was supposed to be "grab 2 QB's rounds 13/14" which, on paper, were Tannehill and Manziel lol. What a shitstorm that would have been (even though Tannehill was top 10)

Much like any fantasy player Wilson's "a guy you'll be happy with at the right price" Seeing him going in the 4th round over Peyton is just crazy!

Feel like he's getting overhyped because of Jimmy Graham, when really having the best dump-off jump-ball target in the NFL around should lead to less of Wilson's trademark rushing, which as you know is where soooo much of his fantasy value comes from. Graham will take away a ton from the other bums they have, but this is still a run first-and-second team.
No doubt he'll be top 10, I just don't like him going as high as he is

EDIT: totally could have sworn I sent this

Yeah, I definitely think Luck and Rodgers can be round 1 guys this year! Those two guys give you such an edge, while the top running backs seem to be shockingly deep this year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
My QBs in my main money league the last two seasons were Vick/Luck and then Ryan/Romo. I almost always use the "grab 2 QBs between Rounds 7 & 12" strategy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
NFL always knows what it's doing... suspend Brady 4 games just in time for him to make his BIG RETURN against the Colts who he allegedly deflated the balls against...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That's a steep penalty if you ask me, I don't agree with the 1st round being forfeited.. Brady 2 game suspension, $1 mil fine and a 2016 4th round forfeiture would've been fair IMO.. we'll see how the appeal goes though.