2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
no, that is the shittiest rumor of all time lol.

Whiz will be fired soon though. Jesus the Tits are a horrible organization. Whoever argued with me about the Whiz hire, I was 100% wrong. I gave him way too much credit for the happenings in PITT and AZ apparently. He fucking sucks at coaching.

Honestly I wouldn't put it past Chip, he was willing to make the 2014 Eagles the 2015 Titans essentially just to obtain Marcus.. but yeah Chip will prlly stick with the Eagles until fired.

I think that was me who was against him, can't remember because I also disagreed with the hire from a Titans fan buddy of mine.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Snowman was saying what a great hire he was I believe. I didn't find the actual "debate" but I did find this after a quick search for threads containing Whisenhunt cuz I was curious.

so in the great Sharpy vs Dolph's debate about whether or not Whisenhunt was a good hire by the Tits, it's safe to say Sharpy won that. Dude's gotta go.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yo if you are going to have a Rose icon you GOTTA have this face after he made the GW

so fucking funny to me

bruh.0.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol fuck you LeBron

it was a luck ass shot. I was watching with a room full of people everyone was like WTF?!?! lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Is there a realistic chance Brady sits 6-8 games? What a massive load of horseshit.

With IMO a diminishing product on the field with all of the shitty rule changes and all of the bullshit with the league + a likely huge decrease in the # of kids playing football leading to a decreased talent pool in the future... I never saw it before but now I can sort of see the groundwork for the league eventually failing someday wayyyy down the line. The NFL fucking sucks for so many reasons right now it is hard to believe

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
no doubt, he threw up a prayer and the bank answered!

I'm thinking he gets suspended for 6 and appeals it down to 2-4.. I definitely don't see 8.

This.

Goodell is bowing to BSPN and reacting to all their stupid scandals and doing reports on all the shit they blow out of proportion in the middle of baseball season when there's nothing to talk about... if they suspend Tom Brady 8 games, the media better let them have it. Brady deserves to be punished, Belichick and the Krafts do too, the ball boy should be fired, but eight games is ridiculous after - again - Ray Rice got 2

Yeah I loved Whis in Arizona and thought he did a good job in Pittsburgh and San Diego too. Apparently he does great when he has elite QB's who can carry a team. Who woulda thought?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So, good news.. Tom Brady is getting suspended no more than 6 games.

Why is this good news? Not for the reasons you might think. I'd rather he not be suspended so people won't say.. Well the only reason the Dolphins won the AFC East is because Brady was out 6 weeks.

This is good news to me because the Dolphins don't play the Pats until the 8th and 17th weeks of the season, meaning that there will be no excuses when the Dolphins beat the Pats twice.

Phins up! [HASHTAG]#strongertogether[/HASHTAG]

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Mike Pettine has announced Josh McCown will be the starter in Cleveland...

Hey Kev, shame you don't have any more easy wins in the AFC East any more :(

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So, good news.. Tom Brady is getting suspended no more than 6 games.

Why is this good news? Not for the reasons you might think. I'd rather he not be suspended so people won't say.. Well the only reason the Dolphins won the AFC East is because Brady was out 6 weeks.

This is good news to me because the Dolphins don't play the Pats until the 8th and 17th weeks of the season, meaning that there will be no excuses when the Dolphins beat the Pats twice.

Phins up! [HASHTAG]#strongertogether[/HASHTAG]

Where did you hear that it's no more than 6? NFL Network just said 6-8 is a high possibility like not more than 5 minutes ago.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Where did you hear that it's no more than 6? NFL Network just said 6-8 is a high possibility like not more than 5 minutes ago.

Personal opinion, I actually think it'll only be 4 games (down to 2 after appeal) but I truly believe he shouldn't be suspended at all as his involvement is speculative. The Pats staff members that they found concrete evidence on should be fired.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
From what I gathered Brady was wanting the balls down to the lowest LEGAL levels, not to be deflated past legal levels.