2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
La'el Collins reportedly signed with the Dallas Cowboys, 3 yrs - 1.65 million dollars fully guaranteed and they can renegotiate terms after the 2nd year.. they're also saying that Collins has accepted that he will be starting at left guard.
GOAT OLINE

lol @ Bitter Kev. Dolphins suck man, Dallas is a contender. What is there to regret?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm a bit skeptical of how their run by committee will play out but Romo with that much time to throw is going to be very deadly.
You could rush for 1200 yards behind that line.

Run blocking is so much more important than who is running.

Plus I think DMC Is going to surprise some people. Heard it here first.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Throwback to his time in Philly..

Fuck DB & Fuck Cena

DSwag was pimpin on both their ladies.

11204963_700235446788286_2488247467298871852_n.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Are we in a parallel universe or is Jerry Jones suddenly the smartest football guy in the NFL?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Probably. :dawg:
He essentially has final say on roster decisions from what I hear. Jerry wanted to draft Manziel, Stephen wouldn't allow it. If Jerry were in charge, I would bet anything Peterson were in Big D right now.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Well the Cowboys' draft philosophy has been so much different lately that it seems like a different person has been doing it. No more trying to bring BIG STARS to Big D, now it's one of the most solid, unsexy rosters with the best damn OL in the league by a mile

Snowman1

Reaction score
So Carolina is going into this next season with the dream team of Jonathan Martin and Michael Oher starting at tackle. WOW.

Cowboys saying Ryan Williams could be a starter. Would be interesting if he wasn't just gonna get hurt again

Chip Kelly tried to trade Kendricks for a 2nd. Can they trade Chip Kelly?

PFT says Tom Brady will be suspended. It's "unavoidable". Yo Kev seems like the Fins may make the playoffs this year! :yay:

Matt Kalil, last year's worst-rated tackle, had surgery on both knees. Yikes, but maybe the two halves of this report are linked.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So Carolina is going into this next season with the dream team of Jonathan Martin and Michael Oher starting at tackle. WOW.

Cowboys saying Ryan Williams could be a starter. Would be interesting if he wasn't just gonna get hurt again

Chip Kelly tried to trade Kendricks for a 2nd. Can they trade Chip Kelly?

Don't sleep on the Panthers, Kelvin Benjamin is the real deal.. now you have Devin Funchess to add to that mix with Benji, Philly Brown and Greg Olsen.. J-Stew & Cameron Artis-Payne with Super Cam in the backfield is dangerous.

Cowboys will be RB by committee, no way they have a set started with those RBs.. each of them are looking at 5-7 carries a game, or whomever has the hot hand/leg will end up with a few more carries.

Lol nah Chip has the BB & Pete Carol treatment with us, no way we would trade him.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
PFT says Tom Brady will be suspended. It's "unavoidable". Yo Kev seems like the Fins may make the playoffs this year! :yay:

Phins are 10-6 or better whether Brady is suspended or not, as a matter of fact I'd rather he not be suspended so our DL can hit him a few times early in the season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score