2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm really interested in seeing how he plays there. He really is the definition of a class act.
Lol I agree on the class act statement to an extent, he's a cool and respectful guy but he also enjoys his fair share of clowning around. Dude was cheesing HARD in his interview after he was selected and after the draft.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
http://www.raiders.com/news/2015-Dr...wards-Jr/851810d9-9af5-4def-9b57-7c7af90c8780

Wooooo

Hey, can your R2 pick do THIS??? Can't wait to see this fucking guy BACKFLIPPING over OFFENSIVE LINEMAN to SACK THE QUARTERBACK. I mean, this backflip thing must be relevant, I see a ton of dumbass Raiders fan ranting and raving about it. Boy did Reggie prove me wrong. A backflip folks, he is clearly a great prospect.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Breaking news..

The Deflategate independent report has found that there were people within the Patriots organization with knowledge of the deflation of the footballs before the AFC championship game, most notably Tom Brady.

Troy Vincent and his team are now meeting to discuss possible disciplinary measures based on these findings.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Deflategate independent report has found that there were people within the Patriots organization with knowledge of the deflation of the footballs before the AFC championship game, most notably Tom Brady.

Lol of course there was people within their organization, their whole team probably knew what was up.. no one is that stupid to believe a ball attendant was acting alone haha.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LSU G/T La'El Collins wants to sign with a team that will allow him to play tackle.

Sorry Dolphins, no guard switching from Collins for you!.. Jameis WInston is now courting La'El.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He can have Dallas Thomas' job and switch Thomas to guard. I still see him going to Miami, at least I'm hoping so.
Thomas was already moved to guard last year for Ju'Wuan James to take the Tackle spot opposite Albert.. 1st round pick last year and a highly paid veteran are looking to be on the line for about 4 years I would say.. I don't think La'el is interested in sitting on the bench that long.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Thomas was already moved to guard last year for Ju'Wuan James to take the Tackle spot opposite Albert.. 1st round pick last year and a highly paid veteran are looking to be on the line for about 4 years I would say.. I don't think La'el is interested in sitting on the bench that long.

I have no retort, you, sir, are correct.

But I'm still gonna be like Jesse Jackson up in here and KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
La'el Collins reportedly signed with the Dallas Cowboys, 3 yrs - 1.65 million dollars fully guaranteed and they can renegotiate terms after the 2nd year.. they're also saying that Collins has accepted that he will be starting at left guard.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
La'el Collins reportedly signed with the Dallas Cowboys, 3 yrs - 1.65 million dollars fully guaranteed and they can renegotiate terms after the 2nd year.. they're also saying that Collins has accepted that he will be starting at left guard.

Idiot. He'll regret it within the first few months of being there.