2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The thing I find funny is that the 2 Pats employees who are, without a doubt, guilty were only suspended indefinitely without pay, not fired.

Though the NFL was smart in that they made a stipulation stating that those 2 guys only go back to work with the approval of Troy Vincent.

They should have been fired though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The thing I find funny is that the 2 Pats employees who are, without a doubt, guilty were only suspended indefinitely without pay, not fired.

Though the NFL was smart in that they made a stipulation stating that those 2 guys only go back to work with the approval of Troy Vincent.

They should have been fired though.
Nobody knows those guys names so they aren't important. This was always a Brady witch Hunt from the start.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
where's that gif

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jesus, Blackmon was denied reinstatement by the league? What a joke on his part. This likely means he failed or missed (same as a fail) a drug test. What a fucking moron.

also looks like he is going to try to play OL when he eventually makes it to the CFL

CCfkGPoWAAAFEgw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jesus, Blackmon was denied reinstatement by the league? What a joke on his part. This likely means he failed or missed (same as a fail) a drug test. What a fucking moron.

also looks like he is going to try to play OL when he eventually makes it to the CFL

CCfkGPoWAAAFEgw.jpg

Whispers are growing into chatter about him failing another one I believe.. not sure when but it was somewhere between February and May 1st.

Hmm I always thought he had a fat face but yeah he does look a bit bigger.

Snowman1

Reaction score

CCfkGPoWAAAFEgw.jpg
Look at this locker room cancer. JaMarcus Russell knockoff.

Snowman1

Reaction score

the NFL Youtube page, being all like "You know that QB that was just suspended... here's his highlights! MISS HIM! MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
fuck the NFL. I hate that I'm addicted to a league run by smurfs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

the NFL Youtube page, being all like "You know that QB that was just suspended... here's his highlights! MISS HIM! MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This reminds me of the time the NFL fined James Harrison for a hit, and then had a picture of said hit on sale on NFL.com

of course the good guy NFL made sure to take it down after the media backlash hit... but seriously, how fucking daft can the league be?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5706132

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also I read this morning a lot of people feel the Brady appeal is going to be a home run. He has a bunch of expensive ass lawyers ready to go to war with the NFL. It is all but a guarantee it is reduced, some circles even think he could get the entire suspension overruled. I fucking hope so

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wonder how lawyers should be able to have any impact on this case whatsoever? What of this can go to actual trial?

So much of what I've heard with the Wells Report is that he "probably" knew about it, and that's enough under the NFLPCP (that someone on PCP surely wrote) much like someone arrested but found innocent can still be suspended.

Since Goodell is hearing the appeal in HIS OWN CASE, I'll bet the suspension stays as put to make Goodell look strong

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wonder how lawyers should be able to have any impact on this case whatsoever? What of this can go to actual trial?

So much of what I've heard with the Wells Report is that he "probably" knew about it, and that's enough under the NFLPCP (that someone on PCP surely wrote) much like someone arrested but found innocent can still be suspended.

Since Goodell is hearing the appeal in HIS OWN CASE, I'll bet the suspension stays as put to make Goodell look strong
This is probably where the attorneys come in. Their first step is probably going to be to demand a third party neutral arbitrator due to the obvious conflict of interest associated with Goodell handing out the punishment and then hearing the appeal.