2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Slow time in news right now, trying to make things bigger than they are.. (ie: Michael Sam media storm)

haha that's true, but there's 2 playoffs going on, while there are just bigger NFL stories IMO. The Browns texting scandal > this. The Falcons crowd noise > this.
Hell, I forgot all about the incompetent officiating in the playoffs. Someone brought that up and I couldn't beleive it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Marcell Dareus suspended 1 game for violating the substance abuse policy. @DK James
Ben Tate working out for the Cowboys... ahh, I remember reading a Matthew Berry article before the season 2 years ago when they said "Pick up Ben Tate, Bernard Pierce, and Bryce Brown. They're one injury away from fantasy megastardom!"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Actually, I've got a question to ask one of you all who follow trends and media shit a hell of a lot more than I do:

Why is Deflategate this big of a story? Seriously
Its the Patriots. Its Tom Brady. It was the AFCCG/They won the SB. They've cheated before.

those would be the main 5 reasons

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Michael Sam to the CFL. Smart move for him if he wants to make it back to the league. If he can play, it will show and he can earn a shot.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Michael Sam to the CFL. Smart move for him if he wants to make it back to the league. If he can play, it will show and he can earn a shot.
No better CFL team currently to go to than the Alouettes.. lot of publicity as far as CFL coverage goes with that team.. Duron Carter got himself a shot with the Colts after spending 2 seasons up there. Plus you have Ocho Cinco still up there which is a fan attraction.

Snowman1

Reaction score
So far the Cowboys have tried out Ben Tate, Daniel Thomas, and....... Felix Jones

sad

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The return of Felix Jones? He must Bo-Lieve in himself! :bodallas: His veteran combine was about as ugly as everyone else there.

I could see Dallas bringing him in for a shot, The Razorbacks would be back in action.. temporarily of course before FJ gets cut.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The return of Felix Jones? He must Bo-Lieve in himself! :bodallas: His veteran combine was about as ugly as everyone else there.

I could see Dallas bringing him in for a shot, The Razorbacks would be back in action.. temporarily of course before FJ gets cut.

then they bring in their starting fullback (Peyton Hillis), too!

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Waiting for someone to take a shot with Ray Rice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Waiting for someone to take a shot with Ray Rice
IMO Phi-Town Eagles would be smart to give hima shot.. DeMarco\'s the power back, Sproles is the dagger.. Ryan Mathews is the wild card inbetweener but him vs Ray I'd take my Rutgers' boy all day.. Scarlet knights baby!

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'll echo another older post: Who should be the top 5 running backs taken in fantasy in your opinion? I see like 10 guys who you can justify a top-5 pick on

Snowman1

Reaction score
Are you sure about these guys though? Lacy goes through cold stretches (lame reason I know), Andy Reid sometimes doesn't give Charles nearly enough touches, McCoy has little TD potential with Cassel at QB, and AP has question marks all over the place.

[HASHTAG]#DevilsAdvocate[/HASHTAG]

Why them over a guy in C.J. Anderson who you can argue has a 2013 Knowshon Moreno floor? Why them over Beast Mode or Matt Forte who are always great? Why them over Jeremy Hill's stud self? Why not Arian who's the most guaranteed producer when healthy? Hell, why can't Demarco have another great season? And call me a homer, but Forsett top 5? I can see it