2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith has stated that Chip is making these moves with 'race' being a motive.. I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Also, The Patriots will NOT pick up Darrelle Revis' $20M contract option. He is now set to become a free agent tomorrow.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like the Patriots are ready to move on from Brandon Browner as well.

Falcons look like frontrunners in the Orakpo bidding.

Bills asking F-Jax to restructure his contract.
Brandon Graham is asking for 30 million over 4 years.. :lol1: oh and also to you Brandon Graham... :finger: .. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Philly, you bum.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Steelers release Brett Keisel
Andre Johnson officially released
Justin Tucker get's second round tender from Baltimore.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Foles was definitely shopped at the senior bowl he will most likely not be with the team next season.. Eagles are in full transformation mode, I'm very curious to see this shit play out haha.

Eagles retain Brandon Graham for 4 yrs $26 million, I mean we save $4 million but still I was thinking like $22 million at the most.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith has stated that Chip is making these moves with 'race' being a motive.. I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

ESPN First Take: Where they bring in the two biggest dumbshits on the planet to yell over each other for 3 hours before one goes so far overboard that it trends on Twitter and compells the drones we call "the masses" a reason to actually watch it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Frank Gore reconsidering signing with Philly due to money concerns? Lol!! No one will pay him what we offered.. for our sake i hope he goes somewhere else.. Indianopolis seems interested.

Forsett is on the Eagles' radar supposedly.

Iupati to the Cards.

Rams cut C Scott Wells and LT Jake Long.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
60 mill in cap space and we net a 9 million dollar center and a Terrance Knighton

Reggie da gawd

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Old news but apparently they pushed like hell for Julius Thomas.
In Reggie's defense: There's just so little incentive to go to Oakland...

*hands you the floor*

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jaguars have agreement in palce with Julius Thomas.
Seahawks looking to land CB Cary Williams.
Brian Hartline to the Browns for 2 yrs.
Hoyer still talking with Jets even after reportedly being connected to a deal with the Texans.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Old news but apparently they pushed like hell for Julius Thomas.
In Reggie's defense: There's just so little incentive to go to Oakland...

*hands you the floor*
Pushing like hell for Julius Thomas doesn't make me feel better, you know how I felt about signing him.

There is no defending Reggie. Part of the gig as a GM is selling yourself, the team, city, entire organization to a guy as to why he wants to be here. Reggie simply can't get er done. No incentive to come to Oakland, maybe not, but even after people had Al pegged as a senile old bastard he could still land FA's he wanted, whether they turned out for the better or worse.

Overspending in free agency isn't the end of the world, especially when it is the only real way you are going to land actual talent. We have infinite money and we should have pulled every stop to get Suh. Do 25 mill guaranteed for 2015 and 25 mill guaranteed for 2016. What's it matter? We have more money to spend than we know what to do with as long as all of our good players are on rookie contracts. And by all of our good players, I mean Khalil Mack.