2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why would you kill yourself to bring change when you can kill Reggie?
Reggie dying won't change anything. We will just bring in another shitty GM because Mark Davis has a fucking bowl cut.

If I kill myself and say the Raiders ineptitude is the reason why it may bring about actual change.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well if you'll already gonna be on the run, may as well make it a double homicide, right?

Guess the FA period is like college recruiting. You need a culture change more than anything else. Give players a reason - besides money - to think going to Oakland is a good idea instead of just desparately throwing money at people hoping they'll notice you and running your organization like it's the fucking Panthers.

At least Reggie showed with last year's draft he can't fuck up something completely obvious! Outside of just "BPA", what position do you think your picks should go?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@Just Kevin it isn't funny dude. It is so fucking far removed from funny

There, I took away the funny rating. I only clicked funny because I didn't think you were genuinely upset.

Rumors are saying that Oakland and Miami are talking trade for Wallace in exchange for draft pick/picks. Hmm..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There, I took away the funny rating. I only clicked funny because I didn't think you were genuinely upset.

Rumors are saying that Oakland and Miami are talking trade for Wallace in exchange for draft pick/picks. Hmm..
wtf. Better not be more than a 6th or 7th

Well if you'll already gonna be on the run, may as well make it a double homicide, right?

Guess the FA period is like college recruiting. You need a culture change more than anything else. Give players a reason - besides money - to think going to Oakland is a good idea instead of just desparately throwing money at people hoping they'll notice you and running your organization like it's the fucking Panthers.

At least Reggie showed with last year's draft he can't fuck up something completely obvious! Outside of just "BPA", what position do you think your picks should go?
Round 1 Amari Cooper
Round 2 MLB/LT. We have Penn for now but really need someone for the future at that position
Round 3 MLB/Secondary

After that just DBs because we have none. Late round RB maybe, we need depth everywhere.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
"Best" case scenario moving forward: Odrick, Knighton, Iupati, Rahim Moore and some other shit will "salvage" Reggie's "free agent period" with "Raiders fans"

air quotes

Snowman1

Reaction score
Been seeing in the mocks during the combine overreaction time that Randy Gregory is falling quite a bit while Kevin White is the "clear #1 WR". Gregory fell in large part due to his lacking weight but he said he was sick, lol.

Cooper > White. Don't see how you can argue otherwise. White's raw as hell, so we'll see if he turns into Demaryious Thomas or Cordarelle Patterson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck Kevin White lol. Key board mockers can move him up for fast 40 times all they want, I doubt it impressed Reggie.

People keep mocking White to the Raiders like Al Davis is still alive

I will literally kill McKenzie if we go Gregory. L-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Patrick Willis.... expected to retire :(

wow, that sucks. 30 years old. Injuries just got the best of him I guess, announcement coming from Niners today

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
49ers team is trending in a more depressing way than the Raiders lol

-Fire amazing coach
-lose All pro Guard
-lose franchise cornerstone Gore
-lose Crabtree
-Willis retires

ouch

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Andre Johnson will be released today at some point.
Texans sign Brian Hoyer and Re-sign Mallett.
Sean Witherspoon to the Cards for a year.
Tedd GInn reuniting with the Panthers.
Pats retain McCourty for 5 more years.
Torrey Smith to the '9ers is pretty much complete.

Where oh where will Andre go?.. Jags could use him to breed their young studs at the WR position but he wants to go to a Super Bowl primed team.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Andre Johnson will be released today at some point.
Texans sign Brian Hoyer and Re-sign Mallett.
Sean Witherspoon to the Cards for a year.
Tedd GInn reuniting with the Panthers.
Pats retain McCourty for 5 more years.
Torrey Smith to the '9ers is pretty much complete.

Where oh where will Andre go?.. Jags could use him to breed their young studs at the WR position but he wants to go to a Super Bowl primed team.
he's going to Denver. It is as obvious as Maclin to KC

Snowman1

Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ the Bears. 5 years 40 mil 16 guaranteed for Pernell hahahahahahahahahaha...

That really is a shame that Willis is retiring... That really really sucks.

Snowman1

Reaction score