2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't understand the Raiders fascination w/ Jermaine Gresham, but we better not overpay for his ass. Browns are also interested, we should just let him go there. Jordan Cameron would be a much better pick up, and one I wouldn't mind spending a little bit of coin on.

Read the Ravens gave Will Hill a weak ass tender. Dude has off the field issues but is a stud. If Reggie didn't prefer choir boys to football players I would say overpay so Baltimore can't match, but he won't. No onions.

Speaking of football players Reggie should but won't be interested in: Greg KRAKEN Hardy. I had forgotten about this dude. He could be the 3rd best FA in this FA Class based on talent behind Suh and Houston.

Falcons the "frontrunner" for Brooks Reed. He has a lot of teams interested, could be a nice pick up for their horrible D.

49ers released Stevie Johnson.

Michael Johnson could be cut by Tampa.

Giants have a stiffy for Shane Vereen.

Vikings and Asiata agree to re-worked deal points to Peterson being done in Minnesota

Titans want Harry Douglas. I only mention this to ask: Are the Titans the only team that can one up (or one down) Reggie in free agency? Man, they suck.

Cowboys may look to CJ Spiller if they lose Murray and don't get Peterson. I think he is a safety net option for the other two

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cards, Jags & Buccaneers in mix for DeMarco.
Chiefs sign SS Tyvon Branch 1 yr / 2 mil.
Giants are serious about trying to acquire Shane Vereen
Bears reportedly sticking with Cutcheeks.
Vikings have been linked to making a call on Stevan Ridley.

Today officially marks the start of the signings!!!

• Haha

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Frank Gore & Andre Johnson to Indy?

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
In a loaded DT market we might not get 1 :)::::

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
watsup w/ Nick Fairley? I wouldn't mind a piece of that action

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Welp Gore to Indy official (phew!) 3 yr $12 mil, $7.5 mil guaranteed.. nothing on Andre yet officially.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Giants get Shane Vereen for 4 yrs $16 mil, not a bad signing imo.. I don't know if the Giants will utilize him well but hey I'd take him on the birds for that price.

• Haha

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Welp Gore to Indy official (phew!) 3 yr $12 mil, $7.5 mil guaranteed.. nothing on Andre yet officially.

Best piece of offseason news for Eagles fans this year. :yay:

I don't understand the Raiders fascination w/ Jermaine Gresham, but we better not overpay for his ass. Browns are also interested, we should just let him go there. Jordan Cameron would be a much better pick up, and one I wouldn't mind spending a little bit of coin on.

Damn right. I'm nowhere near the Jordan Cameron mark you are, but the upside's there! Jermaine Gresham...

Dear Reggie: If you need a tight end, how about Mychal Rivera?

Read the Ravens gave Will Hill a weak ass tender. Dude has off the field issues but is a stud. If Reggie didn't prefer choir boys to football players I would say overpay so Baltimore can't match, but he won't. No onions.

Or dice, either! :p It's an unwritten rule that these weak ass tender offers don't get signed by other teams. Need to bring in a GM with the cajones to change that... either way I'll be thrilled to keep him!
Shit, we may be keeping him and the best kicker in the NFL for less than a million combined. That's insane.

Speaking of football players Reggie should but won't be interested in: Greg KRAKEN Hardy. I had forgotten about this dude. He could be the 3rd best FA in this FA Class based on talent behind Suh and Houston.

Oh. Hell. Yes.

Someone please explain to me how this is a bad idea at all. "Oh, it could create a media backlash" Fuck that. You have a media backlash because you've sucked for the past decade!!! The FA period is like recruiting, no? Well based on my UT fan experience, we had a dreadful recruiting season going after Fulmer was let go, then *name deleted* came in and talked a bunch of shit and made ESPN headlines like every day for bashing Urban Meyer lol. Instead of being this dead ass program, we became the cool kids in town and the recruits started coming. Why would the Raiders not want to try to be a hell of a lot cooler than they are? You're not getting their with Wedgie

Falcons the "frontrunner" for Brooks Reed. He has a lot of teams interested, could be a nice pick up for their horrible D.

Eh, why not

49ers released Stevie Johnson.

And overpay like hell for Torrey. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Michael Johnson could be cut by Tampa.

Hey, remember when this dude was this "can't miss" free agent and one of the top players last year? Lol. And Anthony Collins, too.
Tampa Bay may have the worst "offseason championships" to "actual championships" ratio eve... oh, right, Philly

Vikings and Asiata agree to re-worked deal points to Peterson being done in Minnesota

Dumbasses lol. I love how so many people who follow basketball closely LOVE watching dumb teams do dumb shit and think it's "only the NBA". This is Ted Stepien Browns levels of stupid

Titans want Harry Douglas. I only mention this to ask: Are the Titans the only team that can one up (or one down) Reggie in free agency? Man, they suck.

Worst team in the NFL and it's really not close, but I think the Jaguras got you beat too.
-4 years, around 25 million for Davon House. Wanna tag Aids for the lulz?
-5 years, 20 million for Dan Skuta, whoever that is
-5 years, 32 million for Jermey Parnell, Dallas's backup right tackle
-Probably overspending for Julius Thomas

Still, the Titans have spent so long without changing up ANYTHING that it's hard to say they're better.

Also in the "WOAT offseason race": Cleveland spending 7 mil per season on the McCown to Hartline combo. Guess they think they're the second coming of Montana to Rice

Cowboys may look to CJ Spiller if they lose Murray and don't get Peterson. I think he is a safety net option for the other two

Seems like a pretty nice safety net to me! :adr:

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
As a Saints fan, not even mad. Graham was soft as baby shit last season, Unger and having two picks in the first can be great for us. Loomis working that Loodoo once again.

Also, had a weird feeling Brees would be traded (dont ask). Thank Kevin Spacey it's not him