2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
And the least surprised thing today, Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Haloti Nagta traded to Lions

emsw.gif

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As a Saints fan, not even mad. Graham was soft as baby shit last season, Unger and having two picks in the first can be great for us. Loomis working that Loodoo once again.

Also, had a weird feeling Brees would be traded (dont ask). Thank Kevin Spacey it's not him
Jimmy was hurt since like week 5 and played damn near all year how is that soft?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOL The Eagles will be giving up the draft pick with Foles for Bradford, oh jesus fuck Chip.. what the hell is this one about?

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
Broncos sign tight end Owen Daniels
The Falcons are signing LB Brooks Reed on a 5-year deal for $22M
Mike Iupati's deal with Arizona: 5 yrs, $40M, plus incentives up to $41M with $22.5M guaranteed.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Really glad about the ngata trade,guessing we'll be a 3-4 next year.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
CB Keenan Lewis talking holdout. "I would love to stay and play for my hometown but I only want to be treated fairly."
And for the 'who gives a shit' move of the day: the Vikings have signed Shaun Hill

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A 4th and a 5th for Ngata? Guess it's better than nothing. Enjoy, Varus!

Reactions: Varus

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm going to withold judgement on Bradford now.. Foles was immobile and had a collarbone issue that potentially affected his arm ability.. Sammy while not entirely accurate has a superior arm ability IMO though his legs are an issue.. if our line can hold up and Sammy can manage the fast paced offense it may be something to see for the ages.

Also with Foles gone and him being a bargaining chip in trying to get Mariota means teams weren't willing to take him in a pacakge to acquire an early top 10 pick.. I imagine we will take a RB in the first round or somewhere within the first two or three rounds.