2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sounds like Jeremy Maclin will be a Chief a t $12.5 mil a yr for 4 yrs with Andy Reid.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If Eagles can't make a trade work to acquire Mariota it looks like Kaepernick can be acquired for less of a price.. Chicago is also interested in a trade with SF for Kaep. Personally I would rather sign Cam Newton.

EDIT: With Maclin looking to go to KC.. Crabtree is offically on Philly's radar...
Eagles w/ Gore,Crabtree and Kaeprnick as a possibility that would make for an interesting team.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GM Trent Baalke strongly denies the 49ers are shopping Colin Kaepernick.

So basically, look for some rumors.

How did this happen? Did he just come out and say "Guys guys holy crap we are NOT trading Colin Kaepernick STOP ASKING" with the media saying "Wait, what?"

Would love to throw out an "I doubt they will" but if you can fire Jim Harbaugh for no damn reason, I wouldn't put it past the 69ers to think Gabbert > Kaep

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
How did this happen? Did he just come out and say "Guys guys holy crap we are NOT trading Colin Kaepernick STOP ASKING" with the media saying "Wait, what?"

Would love to throw out an "I doubt they will" but if you can fire Jim Harbaugh for no damn reason, I wouldn't put it past the 69ers to think Gabbert > Kaep
I don't know. All I know is that the Bears and Eagles are interested.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Reggie while all of these free agents fly off the board:

D989D4D7ED1180966915892744192_3.1.5.3202685679524487920.mp4.jpg

I hate this team so much.

Hey dick fucking head, you realize we are OBLIGATED by the fucking RULES to spend money, right? Like, we HAVE to spend 89% of the cap this year. And free agency is the only way we will get there. And you would THINK we would want to get the top caliber players to spend that money. BUT NOW we are looking at spending fucking 89% on the cap overpaying average players.

THANK YOU WEDGIE wedgie wedgie wedgie....

Fuck, I thought maybe I was waking up from a dream sequence there. NOPE this is real life. WHY are we not breaking the fucking bank for some talent when we are FORCED TO BREAK THE FUCKING BANK. Now we are going to wind up paying guys like fucking AJ Hawk 5 mill a year and this free agency class will look exactly like last year. I would rather a bag of wet dog shit be our GM

un fucking believable

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Just Kevin it isn't funny dude. It is so fucking far removed from funny

I just don't get the Suh thing. Apparently the Dolphins had to (slightly) overpay for him since Oakland drove up the price... Well why not structure a deal where Donkey Kong will get SO MUCH money over the next 2 seasons that Miami can't afford, and bring him in that way?

As posted, read that some team offered Randall Cobb 17 mil a season, wouldn't surprise me if it was Oakland (or if that report was bullshit)

Anyone else really worth mentioning? Maybe you'll get Demarco Murr... nah

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey D'Z, apparently you're in the running for Jared Odrick!!!!!! :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just don't get the Suh thing. Apparently the Dolphins had to (slightly) overpay for him since Oakland drove up the price... Well why not structure a deal where Donkey Kong will get SO MUCH money over the next 2 seasons that Miami can't afford, and bring him in that way?

As posted, read that some team offered Randall Cobb 17 mil a season, wouldn't surprise me if it was Oakland (or if that report was bullshit)

Anyone else really worth mentioning? Maybe you'll get Demarco Murr... nah
Anyone else worth mentioning for what? That we've missed out on or will miss out on in the future? Either way, spoiler alert, Wedgie loses in the end.

The Suh thing makes no sense. We have to spend money and a HOF talent is available. You fucking get said HOF talent, end of story. I don't care if you have to give him your first born, you fucking land him.

Cobb, whatever. If we did offer 17 mill I would have killed myself. I'll write that off 100% as a rumor since I've only heard it from you and I would have killed Reggie myself if that was a thing. IF it were true, which again, I'm 100% writing it off, surely it wasn't "17 mill per" but maybe 17 mill for the first or second season, like you said since we have so much space and are required to use it this season front loading contracts should be our #1 move.

Maclin to KC, McCourty re-signs... these are the only top level players worth paying huge money to. Now we going to pay some fucking center 8 mll per? WHAT A SPLASH! I made a bigger fucking splash in the toilet this morning

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think I'm severing ties with this team. I barely feel a connection these days anyway, and I don't think I can do it anymore.

Snowman1

Reaction score
@RossTuckerNFL: "Congrats to Rodney Hudson on getting 9m a year from Raiders. In totally unrelated news I'm making a comeback"

True, how much money could a then-mediocre now-long retired right tackle get these days? :haha:

Orlando Franklin to the Chargers is done, apparently Wedgie's going after Mike Iupati next.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Iupati would actually be awesome and worth overpaying

but good god, what a stupid thing to be bolstering up. Oh, the Raiders! You won't want to fuck with those boys! Their INTERIOR OFFENSIVE LINE is so good!

who fuckign cares