2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Good on Miami for cutting Hartline and Gibson and at least trying to keep Wallace, though I doubt that will happen.

Also, as far as the veteran combine goes, I don't know if Tim Tebow has applied to be there but I really hope he will be there to try and get another shot at the pros.. plenty of teams are in need of a QB. I know it won't be a popular decision but I've always liked Tebow so personally I'd like to see him there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Tebow is a trash heap. I don't think he is looking to play anymore. He does college football analysis

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Browns sign Josh McCown...
gR9P2kF.gif

Trashy ass QB.

Looks like the deal is for 3 yrs too.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like the Bills are going to try and make a trade for Adrian Peterson.

McCown's deal is officially announced at 3 yr/ $15 mil :lool:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cardinals cut Darnell Dockett to save $6.8 million.
Cowboys pretty much confirm they will tag Dez.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Looks like the Bills are going to try and make a trade for Adrian Peterson.

McCown's deal is officially announced at 3 yr/ $15 mil :lool:

If only there was someone in free agency that would be cheaper... Maybe even younger... Who would offer the same 8-8 upside and "coach up" Manziel... *looks at the list*

Oh, yeah. Brian Hoyer. Think Cleveland should have went with that guy.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Random Raider Rumors (Triple R? :bury:) say that it's just a matter of time before they cut LaMarr Woodley to sign Terrence Knighton. :bodallas:

Jamison Hensley doesn't think the Ravens will re-sign Torrey :okay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Apparently the colts are prepared to do what they have to to get B Marsh from Chicago

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Colts and Matt Hasselbeck agree to a contract extension, Hasselbeck will be going into his 17th season in the NFL. He's been a good mentor to Luck these past couple years and they want to keep him around to continue to teach him. Good choice by Indy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Colts and Matt Hasselbeck agree to a contract extension, Hasselbeck will be going into his 17th season in the NFL. He's been a good mentor to Luck these past couple years and they want to keep him around to continue to teach him. Good choice by Indy.
Good mentor move but Luck has been rather.. lucky when it comes to injuries.. his luck isn't going to last much longer hopefully it doesn't happen for the Colts' sake this season because Hasselback is very brittle and they will most likely lose every game he starts if that happens to be the case.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Good mentor move but Luck has been rather.. lucky when it comes to injuries.. his luck isn't going to last much longer hopefully it doesn't happen for the Colts' sake this season because Hasselback is very brittle and they will most likely lose every game he starts if that happens to be the case.

Agreed, much like Peyton who was drafted the same year, he's a little too old to be playing full time QB.

Snowman1

Reaction score
One from a few days back: Colts, Cardinals, and Cowboys the frontrunners for AP.

Why are the Colts wanting to trade for Marshall? Lol, isn't WR one of the few places they DON'T need help?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Why are the Colts wanting to trade for Marshall? Lol, isn't WR one of the few places they DON'T need help?

The only thing I can think of is his height... their biggest receiver is Moncrief at 6'2".. Marshall is 6'4" and has a good vertical. They just signed Duron Carter recently, he is 6'5" with a good vertical so maybe they just want Marshall for a year so that Carter can watch him play and learn something from him being they have the same build and play style.

This theory is just a shot in the dark but the best I could come up with lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1