2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
yeah I mentioned that earlier along with AJ Hawk & Jacoby Jones yesterday.. Eagles are expected to go for Hawk & Bush only if the price is right though.
signing Bush isnt very wise

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I feel like he would have a decent season as a 3rd string/change of pace back in CK's system.
No need,you guys have one of the best tandems in the NFL. Bush tends to screw up more than contribute.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No need,you guys have one of the best tandems in the NFL. Bush tends to screw up more than contribute.

I just feel with Darren getting old and Shady's ankles not being completely sturdy we could use a back-up who is kind of used to fast timing.. I have a feeling the Chargers will take a roll on Bush though at the end of it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Raiders cut Tyvon Branch- yay. We have literally nothing at safety, but he is trash and never healthy. Overrated by Raiders fans when he does play. He is "OK" in run support (not really) and "Below average" in pass coverage (worse than that). Good luck to anyone paying this dude.

Brian Hartline more like Fartline got cut. Dolphins trying to find a way to keep Wallace, but he ain't taking no pay cuts.

Rumors still swirl about the Iggles moving up for Mariota. lol.

Rams cut Kendall Langford.. decent DLineman, lost his job to Aaron Donald after starting every game in 12/13.

Falcons cut Harry Douglas

Devonta Freeman in line to be ATL feature back next season (should have been last season based on everything I saw)

Oh and fuck this entire Dez situation. I realize he isn't exactly a choir boy, but his character has been dragged through the mud over the past week or so and now nothing is going to come from it? From the sounds of it he didn't do a damn thing wrong. Hey media, suck my fucking dick you scumbags.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Rumors still swirl about the Iggles moving up for Mariota. lol.

Devonta Freeman in line to be ATL feature back next season (should have been last season based on everything I saw)

Yeah those rumors will be going on til the draft and Goodell comes out and says with the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the New York Jets select QB Marcus Mariota, Hawaii.. I think we'll be grabbing a CB or Safety; Byron Jones or Landon Collins are the likely of the two.. although I'm not going to jinx myself entirely I will say Chip has a hard on for Mariota so we very well could be moving up for him.. I just hope not.

Freeman looked solid in whatever time he had last year, I do like that Antoine Smith guy as a change of pace/receiving back behind him at RB3, that guy can produce in open field and against tired defenses.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
#6? no no no. The rumor I'm hearing is they trade up to #1. And that it is quite likely. They are worried the Buccs would go Jameis and Tennessee Mariota.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
#6? no no no. The rumor I'm hearing is they trade up to #1. And that it is quite likely. They are worried the Buccs would go Jameis and Tennessee Mariota.

I'd can the worry personally if I were them about Tennessee, for some weird reason they have a hard-on for 'Mini Rapeslithberger" in the form of Zach.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Redskins cut Barry Cofield--- DL market continues to grow stronger. Reggie needs to feast on these guys and get some actual difference makers this time around...

Michael Sam invited to veteran combine--- is that on TV? sounds like a ratings ploy lol

Broncos & Mary Thomas aren't close to a long term deal. Franchise tag is almost a lock

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Michael Sam invited to veteran combine--- is that on TV? sounds like a ratings ploy lol

Vince young has also been announced.. I think it will be on the NFL Network, haven't heard anything about it being on any of the major sports networks.

Rumor has it Terrell Eldorado Owens is on the applicants list, I can only assume he was/will be one of the 100 that are invited.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not like NFL teams don't know he is still athletic. I don't see the point of TO showing up.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not like NFL teams don't know he is still athletic. I don't see the point of TO showing up.

Straight cash, homie... oh, right, that was Randy Moss.

I'd definitely try to go to #2 overall - at least - if you're Philly. This Mettenberger thing HAS to be a smokescreen, right?

Harry Douglas is kinda interesting on the FA market. Ravens cut Chris Canty, who should be a pretty nice pickup for a contender.

also lol @ espn for thinking Jacoby Jones being cut is newsworthy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yup, Steven Jackson released by Atlanta, looks like they will indeed try to feature Freeman in their backfield.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Straight cash, homie... oh, right, that was Randy Moss.

I'd definitely try to go to #2 overall - at least - if you're Philly. This Mettenberger thing HAS to be a smokescreen, right?

Harry Douglas is kinda interesting on the FA market. Ravens cut Chris Canty, who should be a pretty nice pickup for a contender.

also lol @ espn for thinking Jacoby Jones being cut is newsworthy.
I heard Canty is considering retirement