2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Nate Garner and Cortland Finnegan released by the Dolphins..

That's a little over 12mil in cap space made so far.. hopefully they cut a few more people. If we need to suffer another 4 or 5 years of .500 in order to get it right then so be it.

Ellerbe and Wheeler should be next on the chopping block.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Texans will reportedly cut or trade Andre Johnson, basically by saying this they might as well cut him.. similar to the D-Jax situation last year except D-Jax is still in a good part of his career

Redskins interested in Suh.

G-Men slap tag on JPP, Cowboys place tag on Dez, Pats use on Gostkowski, Dolphins use a 7.07 mil trans tag on Charles Clay.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dude's a beast of an athlete. Peyton Manning inflated numbers or not he'd still be one heck of a pickup
I would much much much much rather have Jordan Cameron for a fraction of the cost if we HAVE to sign an injury prone TE

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Same story different season. Andre Johnson wants a trade lol

Miami uses the transition tag on Charles Clay. He can seek offers with other teams, but Miami has the right to match. If he doesn't find a deal w/ another team or extend w/ Miami he will be slated to make a little over 7 mill next year. They must be really high on the dude

Giants tag JPP

Redskins interested in Suh (shocker)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Same story different season. Andre Johnson wants a trade lol

Miami uses the transition tag on Charles Clay. He can seek offers with other teams, but Miami has the right to match. If he doesn't find a deal w/ another team or extend w/ Miami he will be slated to make a little over 7 mill next year. They must be really high on the dude

Giants tag JPP

Redskins interested in Suh (shocker)

Lol I did this like two posts ago ;)

Texans will reportedly cut or trade Andre Johnson, basically by saying this they might as well cut him.. similar to the D-Jax situation last year except D-Jax is still in a good part of his career

Redskins interested in Suh.

G-Men slap tag on JPP, Cowboys place tag on Dez, Pats use on Gostkowski, Dolphins use a 7.07 mil trans tag on Charles Clay.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yea I pretty much ignored all of the posts after the Snowptimist was trying to tell me Julius thomas wouldn't suck as a Raider

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cary Williams cut from Philadelphia and eyeing a return to Baltimore... and with that, pretty sure all the guys that Hensley posted would get cut have been except V-Jax.

Love how whoever the most hyped Ravens' defensive player in free agency is always busts. We'll take Ellerbe back too while we're at it.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Good about Cary, Trent Cole will be released shortly, we have a shit load of money going into FA.

Snowman1

Reaction score
yea I pretty much ignored all of the posts after the Snowptimist was trying to tell me Julius thomas wouldn't suck as a Raider

Here, have a classic Snow "yeah, but" reply to go with that. :adr:

If I was the Raiders' front office, I wouldn't sign any of them. Who the hell looks at the Raiders' roster and says "Hmm, you know what we can really use? A tight end. Mychal Rivera was such a bum last year..."?

Last edited:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow
Per Adam Schefter: " Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week."

What's your take?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Please tell me that's a fake Adam Schefter Twitter account