2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
A slight overreaction, but a damn good point. Best pass rushers in the game!

now I wanna make a Richard Sherman smiley
Hopefully they lose Jerry Hughes to a team like the Raiders, but yes, excellent pass rush.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Also 4 years 13 mil for Cole Beasley resigning with the Cowboys. Underrated "Welker-type".

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Beasley sucks. I could produce what he produces in that offense. Pretty sure teams didn't even bother to cover him half the time when they see Murray/Dez/Williams/Witten's corpse on the field.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol 4 years 13 mil, damn Beasley is caking for a little dude like himself who should have no business being in Dallas.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Beasly looks like a 70 overall madden player

Cant believe how lucky the bills got lmao

Snowman1

Reaction score
10390015_946512758693879_8281939487092958616_n.jpg

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This just in: The Philadelphia Eagles have been sold to Disney and renamed The Mighty Ducks! In an interview with Head Coach Chip Kelly he was asked his thoughts on the acquisition.. Chip stated "I am just ecstatic! I can't wait to hear the Quack chants from the fans.. just like home again!"

hehe

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson and Vice

Snowman1

Reaction score
If the Bills had a real QB they would be SB favorites. That roster is loaded

And right after saying that, they trade for Matt Cassel!!!!!!! :yay:

(as Kevin already said)

Know we don't care about fantasy at this point, but at this point...

-Chris Polk and Carlos Hyde are interesting flyers
-Someone else can draft Sammy Watkins lol
-Nick Foles (or Mariota) is undraftable unless they can get a deal done with Maclin
-LeSean McCoy may actually be more valuable, it's time to give up on Bryce Brown
-Jarrett Boykin is a fascinating pickup if he can earn Rodgers' trust back
-Jonathan Stewart is a surefire "preseason hype guy" to avoid
-All Browns still suck

Also D'Z, I got a text alert that said the Pack are willing to fork over 10 mil a season for Cobb... but the Raiders offered him 11 mil. :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
And right after saying that, they trade for Matt Cassel!!!!!!! :yay:

(as Kevin already said)

Know we don't care about fantasy at this point, but at this point...

-Chris Polk and Carlos Hyde are interesting flyers
-Someone else can draft Sammy Watkins lol
-Nick Foles (or Mariota) is undraftable unless they can get a deal done with Maclin
-LeSean McCoy may actually be more valuable, it's time to give up on Bryce Brown
-Jarrett Boykin is a fascinating pickup if he can earn Rodgers' trust back
-Jonathan Stewart is a surefire "preseason hype guy" to avoid
-All Browns still suck

Also D'Z, I got a text alert that said the Pack are willing to fork over 10 mil a season for Cobb... but the Raiders offered him 11 mil. :eek:tunga:
I saw this morning it was reported Wedgie is going "all in" on Cobb. Not surprising, since if we are going to pay for a FA I'd expect it to be a former Packer. If we get Suh and Cobb I'll almost not hate ol Frankenberry

also, I think J-Stew is a really nice back. If more people are scared off by injury concerns, that means I get hella value on J Stew. I think he will be a top end RB2 in the late 3 early 4 rounds. I know he is never healthy, but they are committed to him as the starter and bell cow if he somehow does stay healthy. I know over the years I have gotten tremendous value on certain guys that others shied away from due to injuries. A slight steal, but getting Murray in the 2nd/3rd rounds last year is a perfect example when all signs pointed to him having first round value, but many were afraid of his injury history.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Texans cut Chris Meyers, longtime starting C. Could follow Kubiak to Houston, which also reminds me, Andre Johnson to Denver makes way too much sense. Peyton took a 4 million dollar paycut, so maybe he wants Dre

Pierre Thomas cut by Saints who are in cap hell quite literally. Remember when we were all like "How the hell can they afford Jarius Byrd??". Well, they really couldn't. Now they will be on a cutting spree.

Speaking of, they are shopping MLB Curtis Lofton. Seems like teams could wait them out and see if they are forced to cut him

Eagles interested in Mark Ingram, reportedly "not close" on deal w/ Maclin. I still think KC could break the bank for Maclin if he hits the open market