2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Panthers extend Olsen 3 years/22 mill, 12 mill signing bonus

Giants interested in D. McCourty

49ers want to keep Crabtree

Raiders will have 69 mill in cap space after Schaub, MJD, Woodley are cut. MJD retired after he got cut

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What are the chances they use it wisely?
Well they are going hard after Suh and Cobb and most assume Knighton will sign here. Sounds like a damn good start to me. I'm sadly optimistic

also, I really hope we don't draft Gregory. Dude reminds me way too much of Aaron Maybin. Wayy undersized, can't play the run, one dimensional edge rusher... no no no.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow
The Eagles are reportedly 100% certain to make a trade for the #6 overall draft pick from the Jets if Mariota is still on the table.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well they are going hard after Suh and Cobb and most assume Knighton will sign here. Sounds like a damn good start to me. I'm sadly optimistic

also, I really hope we don't draft Gregory. Dude reminds me way too much of Aaron Maybin. Wayy undersized, can't play the run, one dimensional edge rusher... no no no.
Kevin White son

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
B Marsh traded to the...... Jest

what a fucking waste. I loathe that fucking franchise

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Colts moving on from Wayne. Wayne should hang em up, dude has the proverbial fork sticking out of him after that ACL

Colston agrees to restructured deal to stay in the Big Sleezy

Cardinals interested in Wiz Jr... wonder if Veldheer is in their ear about that. Have fun if you over pay him.. he is a pedestrian center

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
eh nobody really. Cooper is we have to go WR

I don't want Gregory

Williams or bust

while everyone is saying Nashville will trade their pick, I almost GUARANTEE Jacksonville trades back.
Wouldn't put drafting Cooper past them, either, after all they did something stupid to help y'all land Khalil last year. Why not again?

lol both teams lose the Marshall trade :yay:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
while everyone is saying Nashville will trade their pick, I almost GUARANTEE Jacksonville trades back.
Wouldn't put drafting Cooper past them, either, after all they did something stupid to help y'all land Khalil last year. Why not again?

lol both teams lose the Marshall trade :yay:
I would take Marshall for a 5th rounder to be honest.. but now the Jets need an RB and a QB.. either they take Mariota or trade for Foles.. it's gotta be one of those two things.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I would take Marshall for a 5th rounder to be honest.. but now the Jets need an RB and a QB.. either they take Mariota or trade for Foles.. it's gotta be one of those two things.

Oh as an Eagles fan you would in a heartbeat! And you know I'd welcome him in Baltimore.

With the Jets....... I just don't think he'll stay level headed once their season turns to shit, that's why the Bears were looking for anyone to take his contract. That's really what I was getting at with the "Julius Thomas shouldn't chase the money" quote, so many of these big-time free agents that go to shit teams don't pan out, largely for that reason.

Ivory and Powell seems like an OK running back tandem, no? Like Marshall + Decker, too.

Fun Fact: Geno Smith was the only QB in 2014 who had a game with a perfect passer rating. :haha:

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Laron Landry suspended 10 games