2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah our cost of living averages to like 3X less than Cali :)
My current house (valued at 180k would be worth about 515-525k in Cali)
This is true, the place I rent has 2 bedrooms, a full garage, and a state Forrest in my back yard. (I don't actually own the forrest obvy) but 600 a month in OH
Nice I've had many different apartments, ranging anywhere from $350/mn to $629 (3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 floor w/ unfinished basement, attached garage and detached garage)
Most of them in decent neighborhoods.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah our cost of living averages to like 3X less than Cali :)
My current house (valued at 180k would be worth about 515-525k in Cali)

Nice I've had many different apartments, ranging anywhere from $350/mn to $629 (3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 floor w/ unfinished basement, attached garage and detached garage)
Most of them in decent neighborhoods.
I've never lived in Cleveland or Columbus so virtually every area is a good area. I mean, there are bad parts but Toledo is fairly small compared to the two. Which do you prefer? Columbus i'm guessing?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've never lived in Cleveland or Columbus so virtually every area is a good area. I mean, there are bad parts but Toledo is fairly small compared to the two. Which do you prefer? Columbus i'm guessing?
Yeah I love Columbus, there are several bad areas throughout it seeing as it consists of a bunch of random suburbs and smaller cities like Dublin, Powell, Upper Arlington (which are actually the good ones haha), etc.. too long of a list haha.
Cleveland was awful for the most part, I've never been more weary of where I was going then my time up there.. I mean seriously at night don't ever walk unless you got ur CCP and are carrying, it gets SUPER sketchy (Went outside at night 3 times total living there, robbed once at knifepoint and hassled both other times by local goons hanging out on the corners.

When I went to Bowling Green I started dating a girl from Toledo and would always just stay at her place I liked Toledo, like you said it has it's bad parts but it does have a lot of genuinely nice areas.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah I love Columbus, there are several bad areas throughout it seeing as it consists of a bunch of random suburbs and smaller cities like Dublin, Powell, Upper Arlington (which are actually the good ones haha), etc.. too long of a list haha.
Cleveland was awful for the most part, I've never been more weary of where I was going then my time up there.. I mean seriously at night don't ever walk unless you got ur CCP and are carrying, it gets SUPER sketchy (Went outside at night 3 times total living there, robbed once at knifepoint and hassled both other times by local goons hanging out on the corners. When I went to Bowling Green I started dating a girl from Toledo and would always just stay at her place I liked Toledo, like you said it has it's bad parts but it does have a lot of genuinely nice areas.
Wow you went to BG? That's not far from where I live at all dude. Toledo is cool, but i'm from the surrounding areas where it's nothing but corn fields, and trees. If she is originally from this area she probably knows what I'm talking about.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow you went to BG? That's not far from where I live at all dude. Toledo is cool, but i'm from the surrounding areas where it's nothing but corn fields, and trees. If she is originally from this area she probably knows what I'm talking about.

Yeah I went to BG, got kicked out my freshman year after I'm pretty sure it was a record for one year there 11 run ins with the campus police..
No big deal, lets just say they weren't big fans of the Ganja up there.
Haha and the surrounding areas of corn fields and trees sounds A LOT Like BG itself :) But yeah she lived right on the outside of the city, so you could still see the city but very close to that on the opposing side is what you're describing.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah I went to BG, got kicked out my freshman year after I'm pretty sure it was a record for one year there 11 run ins with the campus police..
No big deal, lets just say they weren't big fans of the Ganja up there.
Haha and the surrounding areas of corn fields and trees sounds A LOT Like BG itself :) But yeah she lived right on the outside of the city, so you could still see the city but very close to that on the opposing side is what you're describing.
Lmfao yup. I partied in BG a lot. For all we know we have met.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lmfao yup. I partied in BG a lot. For all we know we have met.
Haha possibly! I partied with A LOT of people from Perrysburg so if you know anyone from there than definitely.

Also St. Ursula :) Had a couple girlfriends that went there.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Haha possibly! I partied with A LOT of people from Perrysburg so if you know anyone from there than definitely.

Also St. Ursula :) Had a couple girlfriends that went there.
St. Ursasluts! LMFAO They are my favorites! I actually lived in Perrysburg for a year or two growing up, small world dude.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
St. Ursasluts! LMFAO They are my favorites! I actually lived in Perrysburg for a year or two growing up, small world dude.
LOL So the Ursasluts is a universal term that's good, i thought there were only few of us that referred to them like that :)
Hell yeah dude, all of my best friends from that 1 year I was there all are in Perrysburg and Toledo.

Reactions: Danielson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The magic word is swanton. That's where I went to H.S.
I'm 25. Chances are very likely we ran into eachother. Probably a wild halloween party
Haha yeah I've been up there once or twice, can't quite recall why I think It was to pick up some herbage.
Very likely, the people I partied with were all two years older than me so that would make them 24/25ish.
Kind of had to keep the wrestling fandom thing to a minimum seeing as people were being hipster and mainstream thinking that televised wrestling was for kiddies and older fans (Which IMO couldn't be further from the truth, seeing as it's great sports entertainment and it airs year long)

Status
Not open for further replies.