2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/47004/325/nfl-draft-norris-top-150

shocking to see Bridgewater praise at this point

1. QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
NFL Comparison: Pocket movement and willingness to work through short to intermediate levels displays hints of… Tom Brady. (Credit to Eric Stoner)
Where He Wins: Excellent pocket movement. Bounces off his back foot to step up against edge pressure and isn’t afraid to slide laterally when faced with an interior rush. Keeps eyes up to survey coverages and works to multiple reads. Placement and touch are there, but has the velocity to hit vertical routes on the move. Not afraid to give a covered receiver in single coverage a chance to win. Reports have stated he takes care of many checks at the line of scrimmage.
Where He Fits: He fits any offense. Sustains success from the pocket but also has mobility which isn’t showcased often. Hits every level with placement and timing.
2014 Draft Projection: It depends on how real the criticisms and critiques of size and frame are. Could fall to the second-round.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
When it comes to the mental side of Teddy, that Florida game was the perfect way to describe it. Teddy Bridgewater went into that game with a huge talent disadvantage (as you noticed) and he Russell Wilson'ed them to death. He had that swagger about it that you just can't measure with combine bullshit, and that boy's gonna be a star. :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This Jags/Toby Gerhart shit gets funnier and funnier

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5730/toby-gerhart

The Florida Times Union suggests Toby Gerhart could end up in the "240-300 carry range" with the Jaguars.
Jags GM Dave Caldwell indicated he envisions Gerhart as a three-down back: "I think he can be a really good fit for us on first and second down, in pass protection and catching the ball out of the backfield."

--

Does your IQ have to be below 60 to work for the Jags?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Desperate ass Browns trying out Vince Young. Go ahead and kick the tires on Jamarcus while you're at it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hey Dolph's, still want to do that podcast? Listening to this asshat on Fox Sports rant about how every black guy will be watchful around white people now that Donald Sterling has painted our entire race (assuming you're white, don't know don't care) us as being horrible racist assholes. If this moron can get a sports radio gig then the sky's the limit for us! :yay:

Also if anyone has any recommendations for stations to listen to, please let me know.

Oh, right, NFL stuff. Earl Thomas resigns for 40 mil, becoming the highest paid safety. Well deserved!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Hey Dolph's, still want to do that podcast? Listening to this asshat on Fox Sports rant about how every black guy will be watchful around white people now that Donald Sterling has painted our entire race (assuming you're white, don't know don't care) us as being horrible racist assholes. If this moron can get a sports radio gig then the sky's the limit for us! :yay:

Also if anyone has any recommendations for stations to listen to, please let me know.

Oh, right, NFL stuff. Earl Thomas resigns for 40 mil, becoming the highest paid safety. Well deserved!

It's Fox, did you expect any less? lol

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's Fox, did you expect any less? lol

:lol1:

Used to listen to them back when they had a good reception here, they had a few good hosts I enjoyed as wannabe comedians. Now Fox Sports is like a slightly smarter Fox News without those certain people you'd like to see eaten by wild animals. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Just Kevin

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

I'm white lol

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hell yeah much earned respect for Earl Thomas, first $10 mil a yr Safety in the NFL.
Still hella pissed at the Eagles for passing over him for Brandon Graham.. Jason Pierre-Paul was also selected around there too, another player I would've liked to have over Graham. Pretty much the majority of 1st round picks after our pick that year was better than Brandon Graham.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't even know there was a such thing as loss of value insurance until reading up on Teddy Bridgewater.

Snowman1

Reaction score
He's so hardcore.

Same with Ray Rice who just pled "not guilty" today, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.