2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Browns rumored by 4 different sources to take 4 different QB's at #4. I give up.

TOMORROW NIGHT GUIZE!

Good eye, WWAAE, all I can say with any of those is "good luck" lol. Probably would have a better chance to flip a 1st and 3rd to jump up to... say... Nashville's spot to ensure you get Martin or maybe even Lewan.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
RICHARD SHERMAN MAKE THAT MONEYYY!
4 yr / 57 mil extension w/ 40 mil guarenteed.

Pretty sure he's the highest paid CB now, holleh damn Seahawks better hope Richard still plays like he's smoking some sherm the rest of his term therr.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
RICHARD SHERMAN MAKE THAT MONEYYY!
4 yr / 57 mil extension w/ 40 mil guarenteed.

Pretty sure he's the highest paid CB now, holleh damn Seahawks better hope Richard still plays like he's smoking some sherm the rest of his term therr.
Thank god for them rookie contracts.

I disagree, Jimmy Graham is a new breed of TE; he deserves WR pay. If this article were about Rob Gronkoski I'd be saying what you were saying but I think Jimmy Graham is something special.
Though I agree with him being special, I just don't think he should get WR pay. In my eyes, you are drafted as your position, you get paid as that position. Unless of course, you change position.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Though I agree with him being special, I just don't think he should get WR pay. In my eyes, you are drafted as your position, you get paid as that position. Unless of course, you change position.
True and I do see where people are coming from, I don't agree with him asking for $12 mill a year that's berserk, but I wouldn't call him crazy if he upped the $7 mil to a nice $9 mil.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yo @Snowman , will I see you on the baltimoreravens.com live chat for the draft? It pays to be around some like minded people during these kind of nail-biters.
Btw, the Ravens' interest in Ebron is reportedly just them blowing smoke and hoping someone coveted falls.
Not bad IMO

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yo @Snowman , will I see you on the baltimoreravens.com live chat for the draft? It pays to be around some like minded people during these kind of nail-biters.
Btw, the Ravens' interest in Ebron is reportedly just them blowing smoke and hoping someone coveted falls.
Not bad IMO

I'll definitely consider it! Was just gonna write notes privately, but that's probably a better idea lol.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'll put together a discussion thread around 6pm tomorrow and tag a mod to have it made live. We'll do only the 1st round live so that it doesn't have to sit there live for the full 3 days.

Snowman1

Reaction score
With the other rounds, wouldn't most of us be like "Yay... we got a tight end in the 3rd.... yeah, we needed one of those... woo" anyway?

Pretty sure they can just make this thing live. @Dolph'sZiggler better be around to join us dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.